anyone from

Old Dec 13th 2007, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

mollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the rough
Default anyone from

anyone live around westlake, middlepark jindalee, jamboree heights areas, or oxley, forest lake. We moved here 4 weeks ago and live in the jindalee area and would love to catch up with some brits, we are from scotland, and both in late 50's . Have a good day
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

holmes will become famous soon enough
Default Re: anyone from

Just bumping this up for you in the hope it catches someone's eye.......

Perhaps you might amend your thread title so it shows your town and state? (I'm afraid I haven't heard of any of the towns you mention! Where are you? I am not far from Sydney.)

Good luck!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

mollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the roughmollyflanders is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by holmes
Just bumping this up for you in the hope it catches someone's eye.......

Perhaps you might amend your thread title so it shows your town and state? (I'm afraid I haven't heard of any of the towns you mention! Where are you? I am not far from Sydney.)

Good luck!
I am a good flight from sydney, I am in the suburbs of brisbane, nesr to mount omaney, and indoorpily
Old Jan 9th 2008, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

still searching for some friends, especially from scotland my home, but anyone my age group would be welcome