Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

anybody willing to meet me for coffee..

Wikiposts

anybody willing to meet me for coffee..

Old Dec 26th 2006, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default anybody willing to meet me for coffee..

Hi

I will be in Adelaide by the 2nd Jan (now thats scary) and will have a couple of weeks in the OAA and 4 days of courses to do before i travel up to Yunta for my job. Once im there i might never get back out..lol only joking you yunta dwellers...

As im travelling on me tod I was hoping that I might get to meet some of you lovely people from BE.

I wouldnt normal ask something like this but hey, new year, new life, new approach. If i dont i might just end up as a billy no mates...like im am here..lol (sorry all me mates here in the boro)

regards lolly
Old Dec 26th 2006, 8:58 am
formerly Poppy

Poppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to allPoppy 2 is a name known to all
Default Re: anybody willing to meet me for coffee..

Hi Lolly

I'd meet up with you if it wasn't so far! It would be good to hear a Boro accent!

Hope it all works out and I'm sure you'll get to meet up with people.

If you get to Sydney, let me know.

Cheers
Old Dec 26th 2006, 10:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lollyno1
Hi

I will be in Adelaide by the 2nd Jan (now thats scary) and will have a couple of weeks in the OAA and 4 days of courses to do before i travel up to Yunta for my job. Once im there i might never get back out..lol only joking you yunta dwellers...

As im travelling on me tod I was hoping that I might get to meet some of you lovely people from BE.

I wouldnt normal ask something like this but hey, new year, new life, new approach. If i dont i might just end up as a billy no mates...like im am here..lol (sorry all me mates here in the boro)

regards lolly
Where abouts are you going to be staying?
Old Dec 26th 2006, 10:16 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in Adelaide and would love to meet up for coffee. I'll be going back to work on the 2nd, but will be working in the city and can meet up after. PM me and we'll work out a time.
Dorothy
Old Dec 26th 2006, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

regards lolly
Lolly I hope you get a few takers on this!

What with you being from the Boro and all I'd think a few may be put off
Old Dec 26th 2006, 2:59 pm
Banned

Lord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to beholdLord Pom Percy is a splendid one to behold

Hi

regards lolly
How do we know your not really a psycho serial axe killer looking for victims on the internet.

Last edited by Lord Pom Percy; Dec 26th 2006 at 3:08 pm.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

lollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond reputelollyno1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lord Pom Percy
How do we know your not really a psycho serial axe killer looking for victims on the internet.
as if
Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
Lolly I hope you get a few takers on this!

What with you being from the Boro and all I'd think a few may be put off

we're a freindly bunch up north u know...
Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wendy
Where abouts are you going to be staying?

Hello Wendy

how was your frist christmas in Oz?

ill be staying in henry street, Plymton..only for a few weeks till i move up to Yunta..but obivously looking to spend some of my time off in the city.

regards

lolly
Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:57 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

regards lolly
Giving a lot of info away there... don't forget what happened to Suzy Lamplugh... it's easy to give a way a lot of info to the Yunta serial killer without realising. don't go for coffee with anyone called Mr. Kipper. Sure as a Borough girl you can handle yourself though, I'm in Brisbane so can't join you but good luck.
Old Dec 27th 2006, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Speargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really nice

Mmmmm has anybody been to Middlesborough......very scary place!! And I hear one of the worst people have escaped......
Old Dec 27th 2006, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Speargun
Mmmmm has anybody been to Middlesborough......very scary place!! And I hear one of the worst people have escaped......

word on the street is they leave on the 31st jan :scared:
Old Dec 27th 2006, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

we're a freindly bunch up north u know...

Lolly I know the boro like the back of my hand, spent many a night drinking in it's various exotic night spots (have the scars to prove it ), very glad to have got from it's proximity into North Yorkshire lol a much more pleasant area with a higher class of Chav!!!! :scared:
Old Dec 27th 2006, 1:07 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Speargun
Did my degree there you used to wonder if your car would be there when you came out of class.

It's turning into one large Indian take away though not the place it used to be.
Old Jan 1st 2007, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Speargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really niceSpeargun is just really nice

Originally Posted by annqldau
Did my degree there you used to wonder if your car would be there when you came out of class.

It's turning into one large Indian take away though not the place it used to be.
lol I went to Uni in Newcastle and had to go to Middlesboro once - they even had iron bars/ security grills when you went into an off licence there!:scared: you had to buy your drink through a hatch like a bank!!! To all those fleeing....a good move!! Strange it used to be one of the worst punishment the British Courts could impose on you; being sent to Australia....now Id "sell my own grandmother to be there!!"
Strange that all the Middleborough Footballers live around here Harrogate/Wetherby and do the 40minute commute!!! In fact Jimmy Ffloyd Hasslebaink was telling me he would live anywhere near there!! (Not that that makes much difference!- Im just boasting! )