Reload this Page >

anybody used sentana on the internet

anybody used sentana on the internet

Old Feb 25th 2006, 8:55 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default anybody used sentana on the internet

is it worth the $13 to watch the rugby
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:15 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anybody used sentana on the internet

Originally Posted by biggy

H,hubby says its not worth it!

New thing hubby has started harping on about is having Santana play all the Scottish football games,seemingly it costs $500,got to get another Satalite dish put up & to subscribe its $30 a month-Heard anything about that?

Donna.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:16 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

If it's to watch the sweatys no way
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:23 am

i just wanna watch the bloody rugby...tonite for the calcutta cup
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:25 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

i just wanna watch the bloody rugby...tonite for the calcutta cup
Masochist
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by fraser
Masochist
bugger aff lol....GOOOOOOOOO SCOTLAND
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:29 am

bugger aff lol....GOOOOOOOOO SCOTLAND
Pay the $13 I would. I pay to watch the premiership on the net some weeks others I get it for free.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:30 am

Pay the $13 I would. I pay to watch the premiership on the net some weeks others I get it for free.

whats the quality like tho?
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:36 am

whats the quality like tho?
To be honest there are a few live football streaming sights that are free and the quality is very high but they kept rebuffering.

Then there's one that I pay £2 for the picture quality isn't as high but it runs smoothly with no pauses, probably because the lower quality requires less bandwidth.

Everyone in England has no problems with the free one but the broadband is better there so it'll all depend on your connection mines 512
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:37 am

To be honest there are a few live football streaming sights that are free and the quality is very high but they kept rebuffering.

Then there's one that I pay £2 for the picture quality isn't as high but it runs smoothly with no pauses, probably because the lower quality requires less bandwidth.

Everyone in England has no problems with the free one but the broadband is better there so it'll all depend on your connection mines 512

ok big boy mine is 512 toooo lol
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:39 am

ok big boy mine is 512 toooo lol
I remember loads of peeps watching the Rangers V *spits* C***** game on the web last year and they said the quality was good so the rugby should be fine.
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:47 am

I remember loads of peeps watching the Rangers V *spits* C***** game on the web last year and they said the quality was good so the rugby should be fine.
c*#@* is that what u typed lol
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:48 am

c*#@* is that what u typed lol
Please that's enough of that unwashed talk
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:50 am

Please that's enough of that unwashed talk

lmao I am unwashed....have been diggin big **** off holes for a gazebo.........buggered I am lol
Old Feb 25th 2006, 10:52 am

lmao I am unwashed....have been diggin big **** off holes for a gazebo.........buggered I am lol
Getting a bit posh a bloody gazebo, what's the matter with the canvas ones out of bunnings.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.