Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Anybody In Perth Over New Year ?

Anybody In Perth Over New Year ?

Old May 26th 2008, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Smile Anybody In Perth Over New Year ?

Hi All,

Just wondering whether anybody is heading out to Perth over New Year ?

Me and the hubby are heading out on 26th December until 20th Jan 09 on a reckie trip, we are looking to rent a holiday home if anybody can help ???

Would be great to meet up with people who are traveling / or people already there !!

If anybody has got any ideas on holiday rentals, please let me know.

Thanks
Donna.
Old May 26th 2008, 8:50 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice
Default Re: Anybody In Perth Over New Year ?

Originally Posted by DEEDEE01
Hi All,

Just wondering whether anybody is heading out to Perth over New Year ?

Me and the hubby are heading out on 26th December until 20th Jan 09 on a reckie trip, we are looking to rent a holiday home if anybody can help ???

Would be great to meet up with people who are traveling / or people already there !!

If anybody has got any ideas on holiday rentals, please let me know.

Thanks
Donna.
HI there,

Al things going well with Visa we should be there by then.

If we can help, we will.

Regards
Silverski
Old May 26th 2008, 9:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anybody In Perth Over New Year ?

Hi Silverski,

Fantastic, if everything goes to plan, your help will be greatly appreciated !!

Donna.
x