Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any used Bingle for car insurance?

Any used Bingle for car insurance?

Old Dec 1st 2008, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Any used Bingle for car insurance?

WWW.bingle.com.au?

Just pondering...
Old Dec 1st 2008, 5:15 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any used Bingle for car insurance?

Originally Posted by plantpot
WWW.bingle.com.au?

Just pondering...

Yes, I have. They were literally half the price of my previous insurer. If you are happy dealing via internet only, then you can't go wrong in my opinion.

Of course, I have no experience of making a claim with them...

S
Old Dec 1st 2008, 5:20 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Swerv-o
Yes, I have. They were literally half the price of my previous insurer. If you are happy dealing via internet only, then you can't go wrong in my opinion.

Of course, I have no experience of making a claim with them...
Same here. Very painless process getting the quote and accepting it. But I haven't made a claim either.

Cheers
b
Old Dec 1st 2008, 7:10 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Yes very easy to set up but again not claimed

Jo
Old Dec 1st 2008, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

rangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nice

go to www.productreview.com.au and put in bingle or whoever and have a read, as far as I can remember people who reviewed said that Bingle were cheap but not good with the claims
Old Dec 1st 2008, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I wrapped my car around a tree, she hasn't paid me back yet!

Old Dec 1st 2008, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

rangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nicerangersman2 is just really nice

Originally Posted by JackTheLad

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...le_cricket.jpg
she could pay me back in kind, or whips, whatever
Old Dec 1st 2008, 8:13 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute

WWW.bingle.com.au?

Just pondering...
We are in the process of claiming with them for a near write-off and have no complaints so far. We haven't got the car back yet but will have by 12th December apparently.

Buzzy
Old Dec 1st 2008, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JackTheLad

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/j...le_cricket.jpg
?????
Old Dec 1st 2008, 9:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

?????
Try googling "where the bloody hell are you" and "Bingle".
Old Dec 1st 2008, 9:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

riiiiiight.....relevant...
Old Dec 1st 2008, 9:49 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Her name is Lara Bingle.

Bingle Insurance -> Lara Bingle - it's not a million miles away...

S
Old Dec 1st 2008, 10:19 pm
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like your "sense of humour" settings have become corrupted.

Perhaps try downloading the necessary drivers, reinstall, then read the thread again.
Old Dec 1st 2008, 10:25 pm
Account Closed

savanna454 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rangersman2
go to www.productreview.com.au and put in bingle or whoever and have a read, as far as I can remember people who reviewed said that Bingle were cheap but not good with the claims
Bingle was one of the highest rated 4.5 stars out of 5 on productreview.com.au

However the small sample size of only 15 reviews makes meaningful assessment difficult

Last edited by savanna454; Dec 1st 2008 at 10:27 pm. Reason: incomplete sentence
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 2:17 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
We are in the process of claiming with them for a near write-off and have no complaints so far. We haven't got the car back yet but will have by 12th December apparently.

Buzzy
Oh crap luck mate, You and family okay?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.