Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

any problem with this

any problem with this

Old May 8th 2007, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

sam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nice
Default any problem with this

ok now
oh has been self employed 9 mths but sub - contracted to two firms since september when he got his cis card(when he decided to diy) so he has been paying tax and NI so can anybody see this being a problem for recent work exp?

he work all sorts of jobs does loads in a week as much if not more that if he was working for someone so would well fill the 20 hrs rule but how do i prove that?

i have payment slips and invoices and quotes for work also got all his work history and will get refs from current companies that he's doing work for to verifie things and a statment from himself can anyone see this being a problem ? 1 for TRA and 2 for VISA ????

please help - feel so close to getting things sorted but i dont want to c*ck things up!
Old May 9th 2007, 9:17 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: any problem with this

Originally Posted by sam mick kurt
ok now
oh has been self employed 9 mths but sub - contracted to two firms since september when he got his cis card(when he decided to diy) so he has been paying tax and NI so can anybody see this being a problem for recent work exp?

he work all sorts of jobs does loads in a week as much if not more that if he was working for someone so would well fill the 20 hrs rule but how do i prove that?

i have payment slips and invoices and quotes for work also got all his work history and will get refs from current companies that he's doing work for to verifie things and a statment from himself can anyone see this being a problem ? 1 for TRA and 2 for VISA ????

please help - feel so close to getting things sorted but i dont want to c*ck things up!

seeing as no-one has answered your questions, try posting thenm in the immigration forum................hopefully you will get a better response!!!!!!!!!
Old May 9th 2007, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

sam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nicesam mick kurt is just really nice

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
seeing as no-one has answered your questions, try posting thenm in the immigration forum................hopefully you will get a better response!!!!!!!!!
thanks anyway hopefully someone will coment !
just with him not having years of being self employed (2yrs or more) but saying that he has never done anything different 17 yrs of w&f tiling so can vouch his work history just hopefully everything i listed would be acceptable ??

ANYBODY AGENT OR EXPERIENCED PERSONS ????? lol :-)
Old May 9th 2007, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

canifixit has a reputation beyond reputecanifixit has a reputation beyond reputecanifixit has a reputation beyond reputecanifixit has a reputation beyond reputecanifixit has a reputation beyond reputecanifixit has a reputation beyond reputecanifixit has a reputation beyond reputecanifixit has a reputation beyond reputecanifixit has a reputation beyond reputecanifixit has a reputation beyond reputecanifixit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam mick kurt
ok now

If he has not already done so he should get an accountant. The accountant can then write a declaration stating that he has seen his accounts up to present, how long he has been self employed and can give an expected year end turnover figure.
A "Contractors Insurance" certificate helps to prove self employment.
This along with the things you have previously mentioned should be sufficient.