Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

any one seen this in perth

any one seen this in perth

Old Feb 24th 2007, 5:41 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default any one seen this in perth

fantastic,look at the sunglasses on the dog..anyone know this chap in perth

Old Feb 24th 2007, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

knifey_spoony is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: any one seen this in perth

That is so cool.I bet he loves that.
Old Feb 24th 2007, 6:16 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aston man

Is it legal to not have a helmet on? (I mean the bloke, not the dog :-))
Old Feb 24th 2007, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Great picture!
Old Feb 24th 2007, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

MC longbridge will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: any one seen this in perth

Great pic, Just sums up the easy approach to life, cant wait to get there !
m.
Old Feb 24th 2007, 9:23 pm
Just Joined

Flapper is an unknown quantity at this point

That is cool, but how come cycle helmets are compulsary and he can get away with that?!
Old Feb 24th 2007, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdPhoenix is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Flapper
That is cool, but how come cycle helmets are compulsary and he can get away with that?!
Depends what chapter he's part of
Old Feb 24th 2007, 10:48 pm
Just Joined

Flapper is an unknown quantity at this point

Shorts, t-shirt, trainers, and no lid; thats gonna hurt if he comes off (thats the trouble with us paramedics, all doom and gloom!). Seriously though, i expect the tarmac to be just as hard in OZ, but a bit warmer!
Old Feb 24th 2007, 11:36 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MC longbridge
Great pic, Just sums up the easy approach to life, cant wait to get there !
m.
Mate, the traffic cops are much more anal here than in the UK. Speed limits and other traffic laws are vigorously applied. If this guy gets caught they are going to throw the book at him.

UK is much more laid back when it comes to motoring.
Old Feb 24th 2007, 11:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Dear me, should be done for animal cruelty! Reminds me of once seeing this bloke with a 6 or 7 month old baby sat on his lap face pressed up very close to steering wheel, whilst driving down the middle of the road in his works van! The stupid things some people will do with no thought of the consequences!
Old Feb 25th 2007, 6:41 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like he is going down Kings Park Road to me. Dunno if I have seen this bloke but have seen a few ppl with dogs like that. You can get a medical clearance to not wear a helmet. Only person he is gonna kill is himself.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 6:48 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Looks like he is going down Kings Park Road to me. Dunno if I have seen this bloke but have seen a few ppl with dogs like that. You can get a medical clearance to not wear a helmet. Only person he is gonna kill is himself.
yes it was,we were just coming out of kings park..we saw the same chap at freeo...
Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

Kimmy67 will become famous soon enoughKimmy67 will become famous soon enough

They sell sunglasses for dogs over here, they are called "Doggles" LMAO
Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Kimmy67
They sell sunglasses for dogs over here, they are called "Doggles" LMAO
I have seen him around a lot on the West Coast highway between City Beach and Cott, often going very fast in and out of the traffic!
Old Feb 26th 2007, 1:47 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I am constantly amazed by the stupidity of people riding motor bikes whilst only wearing thongs, shorts and a singlet. I know it's hot but I also know how much flesh and bone will be left behind on the tarmac when they come off at high speed. They might put a helmet on but they obviously have no brain so I have no idea why they are protecting that bit

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.