Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

any one in hampshire, i'm feeling lonley now they have all left for oz

any one in hampshire, i'm feeling lonley now they have all left for oz

Old Feb 9th 2006, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Default any one in hampshire, i'm feeling lonley now they have all left for oz

is any one from Hampshire, as all my mates have left for oz and i am still waiting just interested to no how many are going from around these parts
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:03 am
Forum Regular

nurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: any one in hampshire, i'm feeling lonley now they have all left for oz

Originally Posted by charlie brown
is any one from Hampshire, as all my mates have left for oz and i am still waiting just interested to no how many are going from around these parts
Hi,
I'm from Hampshire, leave for Adelaide on 5th March, so not here for much longer?
Where abouts in Aus are you going?
Good luck,
Alison
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:06 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of lightcharlie brown is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: any one in hampshire, i'm feeling lonley now they have all left for oz

Originally Posted by nurseali
Hi,
I'm from Hampshire, leave for Adelaide on 5th March, so not here for much longer?
Where abouts in Aus are you going?
Good luck,
Alison
hi alison, hope to go to Melbourne , DH is fitter/industrial engineer , I'm a hairdresser, good luck for the 5th
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

nurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura aboutnurseali has a spectacular aura about

hi alison, hope to go to Melbourne , DH is fitter/industrial engineer , I'm a hairdresser, good luck for the 5th
Good luck I'm sure you will be on your way soon.Seems never ending at the time but once you get that visa timeflies somuch to do!.
Alison
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:19 am
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Hey Charlie!
We're in Hampshire... we're hoping to get our visa this month.. and then sell the house!! Then orf to Bris-vegas/Sunshine Coast/Gold Coast...
Good luck!
Sonic & Chopper boy
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Charlie,

we're in Hampshire too
We being me, DH and two boys 17/15.
We're hoping to be in Melbourne early to mid summer :scared: lol!
When are you off?

Lorraine xx
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Poppett44
Hi Charlie,

we're in Hampshire too
When are you off?

Lorraine xx
hope to go late summer if the big if we get the visa
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:29 am
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

Hi Charlie,

we're in Hampshire too
When are you off?

Lorraine xx
we're in soton too!!!!!!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SonicBird
we're in soton too!!!!!!

Ahh no wonder you don't like Football
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:34 am
Now a Mummy!

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Ahh no wonder you don't like Football
no.. it's rubbish.... what sort of football club employ a rugby coach???????? And get beaten by Plymouth Argyle???

It'll be much better when Pompey get relegated to Championship and we can have the good old south coast rivalry back!!!!!!!!!! That's if Scummer don't get relegated to League one...... I'm not bothered!!!

Anyway it's a lovely day here in Soton....
Sonic x
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

Not into football myself but DH is a fan lol,,,, he's looking forward to all the footie in Aus,,,,apparently they are bonkers about it!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Whereabouts in Soton are you sonic?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:45 am
Now a Mummy!

Whereabouts in Soton are you sonic?
*whispers* Lordshill... shhh don't tell anyone!!
Where r u?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

LOL!!!
Regents Park,,,, sounds posh eh?? yeah right
Old Feb 9th 2006, 10:49 am
Now a Mummy!

LOL!!!
Regents Park,,,, sounds posh eh?? yeah right
it's posher than lordshill!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.