Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

any new females in perth

any new females in perth

Old Jun 25th 2004, 5:44 pm
maggy

Default any new females in perth

Hi send me an e mail i will be glad to meet up for a cuppa.

I am in duncraig been here 3 weeks now and loving it

Mags

Old Jun 26th 2004, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

I will again LOL
Joanne
Old Jun 26th 2004, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Maggy,

In a couple of weeks time Perth will be swamped with the girls from Pompey!!

We all anticipate arriving at somestage between July and September.
These include Me, Larissa, Lisa, Mandy, Rosie, Hayley to join in a few more months!!

We havent planned it this way, or been evicted from this city, it has just worked out like that!!

Sandra
Old Jun 26th 2004, 2:40 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

I will again LOL
Hear hear!! LOL
Old Jun 26th 2004, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Maggy,

In a couple of weeks time Perth will be swamped with the girls from Pompey!!

We all anticipate arriving at somestage between July and September.
These include Me, Larissa, Lisa, Mandy, Rosie, Hayley to join in a few more months!!

We havent planned it this way, or been evicted from this city, it has just worked out like that!!

Sandra

ONG I forgot Pauline
:scared: Bet she will kill me
Old Jun 26th 2004, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

and Theresa, plus Debbie....

We will have to have a huge get together... my 30th is in January, so we will defo have a lovely posh ladies do then
Old Jun 26th 2004, 2:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry Larissa.......but it is my 40th in November. If Mick dont do me a surprise party I will kill him. He doesnt think about things like that........dont say it. Sandra bloodyhell, only thought you were about 29 or something!!!!
Old Jun 26th 2004, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Lol will start dropping hints in October then. What sort of party then?
Old Jun 26th 2004, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

BIG Party......wiv jelly and ice cream........and loads of pressies......and balloons and streamers.
Larissa you can drop as many hints as you like......he wont pick them up. During the run up to christmas I `OOh and Arrr` at the telly. Oooh Mick, I say, until he finally looks up from his paper. Look at that being advertised, innit lovely, ooh I would love one of them. The same at the shops, then its Oh Mick, I dont believe it. What he says. I have run out of ANGEL (in capital letters) perfume,,what am I going to do.

About a week before chrimbo he says.....havent the foggiest what to buy you Sand??????? Why do I live with him????
Old Jun 26th 2004, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ahhhhh, but he did send you to the health farm though... that was sweet.
Don't worry Sandra, we'll make sure he doesn't forget...
Old Jun 26th 2004, 3:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

sorry mags for pinching your posing!!

Larissa, he does have his uses however. last chrimbo he gets to the shops. You have to picture this.
I have done ALL the pressie shopping. Take into account we have about 20 nephews and nieces to buy for, as well as parents and our kids and neighbours. All done and dusted by me, the woman as usual.

Off he goes with Toby Tart!! Gets to Alders, and despite me supplying him with written examples as to what I would like (as he asked me to) he has lost it on route and also forgotton what was on it.
This is where I benefited. He knew I nedded perfume, but not sure what one. So he has a gift set made up in Alders of Angel (love it but bloody expensive) all boxed with ribbons.
He then thinks he has got the wrong one. So he has another set made up, this time clinque Happy.

Still not quite sure he has finally got it right, he gets another made this time, Lancome `Oui`

Now is that just mad. Come chrimbo, as he still wasnt sure, I got all three!!!

Thats where the good news ended. He then bought me an ABBA video?? and a baby doll nightie..wait for it.....size 8.

Now i was a bit thinner before I packed up the fags..but I havent been a size 8 since I was about 14!!!! Bless him!!!
Old Jun 26th 2004, 6:30 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

ONG I forgot Pauline
:scared: Bet she will kill me

No I won`t kill you sandra, we will probably still be here next year!!!!!!
Old Jun 26th 2004, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thats where the good news ended. He then bought me an ABBA video?? and a baby doll nightie..wait for it.....size 8.
Very funny, Blim is banned from nightie / undie buying after several size / style / colour disasters I know it's not very romantic, but I'm quite fussy lol