Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any midlanders in melbourne

Any midlanders in melbourne

Old Feb 5th 2009, 11:30 pm
Just Joined

Bruminoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any midlanders in melbourne

Any midlanders in melbourne want toget together for a drink ....see if we can make it a regular thing saturday lunchtime or afternoon at the elephant and wheelbarrow
Old Mar 8th 2009, 4:03 am
Just Joined

portalplayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Any midlanders in melbourne

hi

Just came across your message. I am new to Melbourne from Cannock, Staffs. In need of finding some friends, PM me if there are any meets etc. Where abouts in Melbourne are you, Im in the West.
Old Mar 8th 2009, 6:55 am
Just Joined

Bruminoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any midlanders in melbourne

Hi Portal I am in the north will be at the elephant on sat by lunch time would have liked to private message you but haven't done enough posts yet maybe you could PM me cheers
Old Mar 8th 2009, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by portalplayer
hi

Just came across your message. I am new to Melbourne from Cannock, Staffs. In need of finding some friends, PM me if there are any meets etc. Where abouts in Melbourne are you, Im in the West.
Hi mate, im in the west too and from Manchester South

Where abouts are you?

Al

To the OP there are quite a few midlanders here, i know more wolves fans than utd

there is also a wolves fans pub in williamstown( a bit rough and ready)
Old Mar 8th 2009, 10:58 am
Reg. Migration Agent

Les Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to beholdLes Mighalls is a splendid one to behold

I am new to Melbourne from Cannock, Staffs
Small world. I was born in Cannock, moved to Brereton and went to school in Rugeley before leaving the UK 40 years ago. (I suspect I'm a little older than you guys).

I still have an Aunt and several cousins living in Cannock and nearby areas.