Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any matched betters amongst us?

Any matched betters amongst us?

Old May 27th 2008, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of
Default Any matched betters amongst us?

Did this for about 6 months in the UK and acquired enough money to pay for a validation trip and the one way tickets a few months later. Not been able to do anything for the last year due to WA state government banning Betfair but the decision has been overturned so it's back on again. Interested to know if I'm the only BE member doing it or if there are others.
Old May 27th 2008, 1:46 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any matched betters amongst us?

Originally Posted by rockpeblar
Did this for about 6 months in the UK and acquired enough money to pay for a validation trip and the one way tickets a few months later. Not been able to do anything for the last year due to WA state government banning Betfair but the decision has been overturned so it's back on again. Interested to know if I'm the only BE member doing it or if there are others.
What are you talking about?
Old May 27th 2008, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cleopatra
What are you talking about?
Taking advantage of all the bookies free bets that they offer for new accounts. Use a betting exchange to do the opposite bet that you placed at the bookies for minimal loss and then use the free bet to do the same again but then win the majority of the free bet money either at the bookies or betting exchange. Once you've done one bookies offer move on to the next one and continue like this. Made just over £2k (tax free) in 5 months.
Old May 27th 2008, 2:23 pm
East Mids to Vic

Laura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really niceLaura and Tom is just really nice

Hello I do this but in the UK, started in Jan and made quite a bit so far...I was thinking of continuing when I get over to oz, would mean that I can stay at home and look after the kids, be interested to see how you get on. One of the site I use regularly has details of the sign up offers for Aus bookies, I can pm you the site if you want although I bet you used to use it when you where in the UK

Good luck with it
Laura
Old May 27th 2008, 2:27 pm

Cleopatra is an unknown quantity at this point

Taking advantage of all the bookies free bets that they offer for new accounts. Use a betting exchange to do the opposite bet that you placed at the bookies for minimal loss and then use the free bet to do the same again but then win the majority of the free bet money either at the bookies or betting exchange. Once you've done one bookies offer move on to the next one and continue like this. Made just over £2k (tax free) in 5 months.
Bloody hell - what a good idea!
Old May 27th 2008, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

ill be over in july, i will buy you a beer and you can show me!
Old May 27th 2008, 6:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

bluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to allbluekipper is a name known to all

Explain further please, you got me interested

And what are the online sites you use in the UK, it would be nice to surprise my daughter with an airfare ticket to see her mates in OZ!

Bluekipper
Old May 28th 2008, 8:39 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Bugger me! I'm still confused!!

Very interested however!

In idiot speak if you please?
Old May 28th 2008, 8:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer

Very interested however!

Thank god. I thought it was just me
Old May 28th 2008, 8:54 am

>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute>Trigger< has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer

Very interested however!

I tried to do it for a bit..but in the end I CBF

It's as clear as mud

http://www.matchedbetting.co.uk/
Old May 28th 2008, 9:00 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by >Trigger<
I tried to do it for a bit..but in the end I CBF

It's as clear as mud

http://www.matchedbetting.co.uk/
Thank you kind sir - it is all now, 'as clear as mud'!
Old May 28th 2008, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JPSUPERHOOPER
ill be over in july, i will buy you a beer and you can show me!
No worries - I'm already introducing a few friends to the concept - they all think it's too good to be true
Old May 28th 2008, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

No worries - I'm already introducing a few friends to the concept - they all think it's too good to be true
thanks, just added the site to favs and will give a good read over!
Old May 28th 2008, 4:45 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

I have to be honest and say I haven't the faintest idea of what you're talking about, but OH will know what you mean, I just have to get him to show me!

Ali x
Old May 29th 2008, 7:41 am
Unspoilt by progress.....

The Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud ofThe Woodcutter has much to be proud of

Betfair has been in Queensland for quite a while now. I kept my UK account open and it feeds a few standing orders - endowment policies etc. My Oz account pays for all the Christmas presents.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.