Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any ladies free on Tuesdays in Sydney - Northern Beaches....?

Any ladies free on Tuesdays in Sydney - Northern Beaches....?

Old Jun 9th 2006, 5:31 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Any ladies free on Tuesdays in Sydney - Northern Beaches....?

oh no fair, I have to work full time, despite pleading attempts to my hubby let me know if you fancy a girly night out though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 9th 2006, 5:32 am
Account Closed

ELLJAY is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by binbird
Well it looks like Robbie is definitely on the agenda for Tuesday!

Binbird
..or the menu even!! Mmmmm can i have him with fresh cream on please
Old Jun 9th 2006, 9:04 am
Cake addicted member

poppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ELLJAY
..or the menu even!! Mmmmm can i have him with fresh cream on please
Wouldn't cream just ruin the whole experience??
Old Jun 9th 2006, 10:05 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Look forward to meeting you too Poppet!!!

Have just spoken to Elljay. We have decided to meet a little earlier i.e. at 10.30am, as we thought that might fit in better for those with little ones in tow.

Elljay's suggestion of "The Deck" at Collaroy sounds good to me. It's right on Pittwater Road so should be easy for you all to find. Let's just hope we can all spot each other on the day! We've discussed walking in with a copy of the Manly Daily under our arms and but any other suggestions welcome!

By the way, there is no deadline to rsvp so if anyone else wants to come along feel free. . . .

Binbird
Old Jun 10th 2006, 1:14 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by poppet
Wouldn't cream just ruin the whole experience??
NO !
Old Jun 10th 2006, 1:20 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by binbird
Look forward to meeting you too Poppet!!!

Have just spoken to Elljay. We have decided to meet a little earlier i.e. at 10.30am, as we thought that might fit in better for those with little ones in tow.

Elljay's suggestion of "The Deck" at Collaroy sounds good to me. It's right on Pittwater Road so should be easy for you all to find. Let's just hope we can all spot each other on the day! We've discussed walking in with a copy of the Manly Daily under our arms and but any other suggestions welcome!

By the way, there is no deadline to rsvp so if anyone else wants to come along feel free. . . .

Binbird
If you can see the set of shops with the Surf Rock Hotel in. - it's to the left of that set slghtly back but on the beach. Car park to the left. Free for Warringah car sticker holders. But the car park to th right of the block of shops has a free for first 2 hours section.

See you all there - complete with Manly Daily. May even wear my Robbie Tee-shirt! or should i wear my Led Zeppelin one
Old Jun 10th 2006, 10:09 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

....... just a little bump for any weekend browsers!

Binbird
Old Jun 11th 2006, 8:56 am
Account Closed

Just driven by the car park to the left of the Deck and that's free for first two hours.

so Tuesday...10.30am.....The Deck, Collaroy

carry a Manly Daily for easy recognition
Old Jun 11th 2006, 9:03 am
Cake addicted member

poppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura about

Just driven by the car park to the left of the Deck and that's free for first two hours.

so Tuesday...10.30am.....The Deck, Collaroy

carry a Manly Daily for easy recognition
Thanks l-j. Might be a little late as we have a doctors appointment for our daughter to check out the extra immunisations she needs (god is she going to hate us!) but should be there soon after 10:30am.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 9:15 am
Account Closed

Thanks l-j. Might be a little late as we have a doctors appointment for our daughter to check out the extra immunisations she needs (god is she going to hate us!) but should be there soon after 10:30am.
Excellent!

See you then. How you spending the Public Holiday tomorrow?

L-j
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:03 am
Cake addicted member

Excellent!

See you then. How you spending the Public Holiday tomorrow?

L-j
Depends on the weather - my little one likes to be running around at the moment so hope for some sunshine! At least I won't be spending it looking for my wedding and engagement rings in the sand on Manly Beach - they flew off my finger today and I nearly had a heart attack. Thank god I found them - luck was with me today!!

How about you? Hope its a relaxing one.

See you Tuesday.

Paula.
Old Jun 11th 2006, 11:18 am
Account Closed

Depends on the weather - my little one likes to be running around at the moment so hope for some sunshine! At least I won't be spending it looking for my wedding and engagement rings in the sand on Manly Beach - they flew off my finger today and I nearly had a heart attack. Thank god I found them - luck was with me today!!

How about you? Hope its a relaxing one.

See you Tuesday.

Paula.
Oh dear - that was a close shave!
Think we may drive to Manly and do that walk from Manly to Shelley Beach.
Just like the sea air!
anything to get me away from this darned pc!!!!

see u tuesday,

Linzi
Old Jun 12th 2006, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

AWWW No can!!!

Am busy this week - Big'n has her dive comp all week. Maybe another time.

Have fun girls

Love

Rudi
x
Old Jun 12th 2006, 7:56 am
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

right i'm up for it (with my little un).

No Manly Daily nor Robbie t-shirt, (but have seen him get his kegs off a few wks before that Knebworth (it was Knebworth?) concert)
Old Jun 12th 2006, 8:30 am
Birds of a feather . . .

Originally Posted by walaj
right i'm up for it (with my little un).

No Manly Daily nor Robbie t-shirt, (but have seen him get his kegs off a few wks before that Knebworth (it was Knebworth?) concert)
Glad you can make it walaj. Just read another post where you said you were in St Ives and was just about to pm you and invite you along so well done for finding this thread yourself. See you tomorrow.

And sorry you can't make it Rudi - good luck with the diving!

Binbird

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.