Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

any kids 12-16 moving or have moved to aus?

any kids 12-16 moving or have moved to aus?

Old Feb 24th 2005, 6:54 am
Just Joined

stunsearadron is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face any kids 12-16 moving or have moved to aus?

hey ya'll! im moving to aus in july-august. are there any teenagers who are moving? ifso, wotz it like 4 u? and if u are already out there, whats it like? and wotz the anime and heavy metal scene like out there?
replies would be much appreciated ^_^
thx
stunsearadron
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:10 am
Dudette

ironmaiden is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: any kids 12-16 moving or have moved to aus?

ahoy! thought you'd like to know, yup! im here! its pretty cool, im only 14
so, not quite that old anyhows, the heavy metal scene? all i can say is :
WHAT HEAVY METAL SCENE?
the heavist they get here is metallica. no-one heard of iron-maiden, only a few people who like, play music. and the most thing here is r'n'b :scared:
lots of rap and break-dancing...and oh...if your a goth, yeah, expect to be afraid....not everyone likes goths, apparently were satanics
dont ask, anyways, what part to oz are you moving too? and when?
i have to go, school tomorrow. and its 9pm here in Brisbane.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of
Default Re: any kids 12-16 moving or have moved to aus?

Originally Posted by stunsearadron
hey ya'll! im moving to aus in july-august. are there any teenagers who are moving? ifso, wotz it like 4 u? and if u are already out there, whats it like? and wotz the anime and heavy metal scene like out there?
thx
stunsearadron
Have a hubby with a mental age of 12-16....does that count????? He's also mad for metal.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 1:29 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ironmaiden
WHAT HEAVY METAL SCENE?
the heavist they get here is metallica. no-one heard of iron-maiden, only a few people who like, play music. and the most thing here is r'n'b :scared:
lots of rap and break-dancing...and oh...if your a goth, yeah, expect to be afraid....not everyone likes goths, apparently were satanics
well then that sucks. im sorta gothic in a freakishly weird way. the heaviest is metallica? no way! *sniff sniff* i cant belive they've never heard of ironmaiden. do you know the band cradle of filth? i know them and they seem to get a good vibe down there. i dont mind r'n'b but some of it can reallllly get on my nerves. im moving to Adelaide. how long have u been in oz and what du u like there? im not sure what to expect because well, im only 13, so ur not THAT young. ^_^ anyways, it wont stop snowwwiinnngggg!! argh! im gunna go have a drink cyaz soon

p.s. haha! im on half term. yay! (but itz only a week. wahhhhhhhh!)
Old Feb 24th 2005, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Have a hubby with a mental age of 12-16....does that count????? He's also mad for metal.
and i should hope ur guy likes metal. ^_^ if he has a mental age of 12-16 then he should be proud! yeah! go dude with cool mental age! but thats aside the point lol. r u out in oz then?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 4:13 pm
Lets Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute

I'm another metal head hubby with a mental age of 12-14, and proud of it.

:scared: :scared:
Old Feb 24th 2005, 6:16 pm
AuSsIe ChIcK!!!

chloegroovy will become famous soon enoughchloegroovy will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: any kids 12-16 moving or have moved to aus?

Hey im chloe
im 13 and hopefully moving to aussie wat part r u moving 2 im moving 2 nsw
have u got msn or yahoo messenger? If so tell me ur addy and i will add u!!!

Private message me back soon!!!

Love
chloe
XxxxxxX
Old Feb 24th 2005, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

Foeke Booy is an unknown quantity at this point

Never heard of Iron Maiden, cut it out.
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:29 pm
paula

paula879 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: any kids 12-16 moving or have moved to aus?

thx
stunsearadron
Hopefully will be moving out to Australia (Perth) May, have 2 boys aged 12 and 15 and a girl of 8. New to this site, where you heading to?
Old Feb 24th 2005, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

and i should hope ur guy likes metal. ^_^ if he has a mental age of 12-16 then he should be proud! yeah! go dude with cool mental age! but thats aside the point lol. r u out in oz then?
Sadly no....still stuck in cold, snowy Kent. Hoping for early 2006. If I tell him that the Oz'y don't know about Eddie, I think he may not come with us.....mmmm...then again
Old Feb 25th 2005, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Seabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paula879
Hopefully will be moving out to Australia (Perth) May, have 2 boys aged 12 and 15 and a girl of 8. New to this site, where you heading to?
im heading to Adelaide, its supposed to be cool out there but i dunno
Old Feb 25th 2005, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Seabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud ofSeabird has much to be proud of

Sadly no....still stuck in cold, snowy Kent. Hoping for early 2006. If I tell him that the Oz'y don't know about Eddie, I think he may not come with us.....mmmm...then again
im sure he will, just tell him that if he goes, he can have all the beer her wants, and that um...if he doesn't, then he's realllllllllyy weird! lol. i hope you go, you'll really like it, im sure.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Seabird
im sure he will, just tell him that if he goes, he can have all the beer her wants, and that um...if he doesn't, then he's realllllllllyy weird! lol. i hope you go, you'll really like it, im sure.
soz about that ^_^'' i was accidentaly still on ma mums login name, the ones under sea bird are me -_-'' im an idiot
Old Feb 27th 2005, 5:02 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironmaiden
WHAT HEAVY METAL SCENE?

I've only met about 2 other Irom Maiden fans other than myself while I've been here and they both live in South Australia. Iron Maiden haven't toured Australia in over 20 years which is a bit annoying but by that reckoning they must be due another tour soon! yay!

There was a website with a petition on to get Iron Maiden to come back to Australia but I can't find it just now
Old Feb 27th 2005, 6:50 am
Just Joined

tracy dodds is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paula879
Hi, we're also headed for Perth, June/July hopefully. Also have a daughter aged 8 and son aged 15. Daughter is really excited about the move (nearly as much as me!) but son is a bit nervous (guess he's worried about whether he'll make new friends). How do yours feel about moving to Oz?
Tracy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.