Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Jan/Feb applicants\?

Any Jan/Feb applicants\?

Old Apr 21st 2006, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of
Default Any Jan/Feb applicants\?

Just wondering if anyone in jan or feb has had a co given to them yet?
Old Apr 21st 2006, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Jan/Feb applicants\?

Originally Posted by upthehammers
Just wondering if anyone in jan or feb has had a co given to them yet?
just replied to irishbloo thread regarding his visa and it appears that you're in the same boat as us - we had meds on the 17th feb, sent on the 20th, we were told that our applications was "picked up" what ever that means on the 14th March. today we have been told that our CO is on leave and have just been assigned another CO - so how long to wait who knows but it's a pain in the ass especially when there are so many getting visas - not that I begrudge them that for one minutem i was beginning to feel that our application was being ignored or lost and in part I was right.

So I guess I know how you are feeling right now.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DebraH
just replied to irishbloo thread regarding his visa and it appears that you're in the same boat as us - we had meds on the 17th feb, sent on the 20th, we were told that our applications was "picked up" what ever that means on the 14th March. today we have been told that our CO is on leave and have just been assigned another CO - so how long to wait who knows but it's a pain in the ass especially when there are so many getting visas - not that I begrudge them that for one minutem i was beginning to feel that our application was being ignored or lost and in part I was right.

So I guess I know how you are feeling right now.
i have heard nothing.i know my case number and that meds were finalised on 23 march but thats it.i dont know if i have a case officer yet ,have you any ideas how i can find out?i have an agent but she said they dont inform her either until somethings needed or visas granted.its the not knowing thats hard
Old Apr 21st 2006, 4:20 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

i have heard nothing.i know my case number and that meds were finalised on 23 march but thats it.i dont know if i have a case officer yet ,have you any ideas how i can find out?i have an agent but she said they dont inform her either until somethings needed or visas granted.its the not knowing thats hard

We have the same timeline as you,
Ack 13th Feb
Front loaded our meds too although only this month
I know lindyloopot also has same timeline and has received her CO!!! :scared:
Old Apr 21st 2006, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by alan and sam
We have the same timeline as you,
Ack 13th Feb
Front loaded our meds too although only this month
I know lindyloopot also has same timeline and has received her CO!!! :scared:
i wonder how we find out if we have a case officer any ideas?
Old Apr 21st 2006, 4:27 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

i wonder how we find out if we have a case officer any ideas?

i assume that my agent will tell me! that's if they know! :scared:

or you can phone DIMA but dont know what info you need,?
Old Apr 21st 2006, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure, i've ony found this out cos I nagged the agent - OH tells me I good at that
Old Apr 21st 2006, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

suzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond reputesuzimc has a reputation beyond repute

We put ours in beginning feb, front loaded it, but we are 138 so I doubt we'll hear anything for a while yet...
Old Apr 21st 2006, 5:31 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of

will you guys please stop this. I've been very calm and collected and haven't been expecting to hear anything until late May/early June at the earliest and you are starting to make paranoid
Old Apr 21st 2006, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sparks124
will you guys please stop this. I've been very calm and collected and haven't been expecting to hear anything until late May/early June at the earliest and you are starting to make paranoid
that is the best way to think then if it is earlier it is a bonus
Old Apr 21st 2006, 6:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

that is the best way to think then if it is earlier it is a bonus
It's crap all the waiting isn't it.

But you will get there in the end. Try to keep yourself busy with other stuff that need doing. Or even spend your weekends and free time visiting people and places that you will miss when you are gone.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 6:43 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
It's crap all the waiting isn't it.

But you will get there in the end. Try to keep yourself busy with other stuff that need doing. Or even spend your weekends and free time visiting people and places that you will miss when you are gone.
that or spend several hours a day helping peeps on BE

someone we know perhaps
Old Apr 21st 2006, 6:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
that or spend several hours a day helping peeps on BE

someone we know perhaps

Don't know what you mean
Old Apr 21st 2006, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of

I think we've come across a 'loophole' I'll keep you informed..you watch I can hear DIMIA now < this asshole can go straight to the back>
I've made a friend at DIMIA
Old Apr 21st 2006, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SBUK
I think we've come across a 'loophole' I'll keep you informed..you watch I can hear DIMIA now < this asshole can go straight to the back>
I've made a friend at DIMIA
are you onto something or are you winding us up?or am i reading this wrong?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.