Any ideas?

Old Feb 23rd 2006, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any ideas?

ok we ve got an 18th birthday party combined with a house warming party in a couple of weeks and want to make it as fun as possible
so any ideas? we ve got an adult sized bouncey castle pass the parcel9with special gifts and apple bobbing so far oh and its fancy dress of course

ideas welcome,tracey
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 9:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any ideas?

Bix and I will come
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scissors
ok we ve got an 18th birthday party combined with a house warming party in a couple of weeks and want to make it as fun as possible
so any ideas? we ve got an adult sized bouncey castle pass the parcel9with special gifts and apple bobbing so far oh and its fancy dress of course

ideas welcome,tracey
Noticed that nobody has replied yet so here is my solution
just have a really good time and lots of but don't get too drunk.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

if fancy coming down this way you ll be more than welcome the more the merrier,fancy dress though

traceyE=Bix da Boss]Bix and I will come [/QUOTE]
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:16 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

ideas welcome,tracey
With that, good company, stacks of beer and food, wouldn't have thought you would need more "official" entertainment Am sure once peeps have got the beer inside, they will make their own fun
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

hopeing so should be a laugh and well have sunday to recover
Originally Posted by moneypen20
With that, good company, stacks of beer and food, wouldn't have thought you would need more "official" entertainment Am sure once peeps have got the beer inside, they will make their own fun
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute

if fancy coming down this way you ll be more than welcome the more the merrier,fancy dress though

traceyE=Bix da Boss]Bix and I will come
[/QUOTE]

Who needs fancy dress - we'll just come as ourselves the lion and lioness that will be enough
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

that would do just fine im sure there ll be alsorts there
Who needs fancy dress - we'll just come as ourselves the lion and lioness that will be enough [/QUOTE]
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 11:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

[QUOTE=scissors]that would do just fine im sure there ll be alsorts there

I asked for that didn't I Tracey

You cheeky monkey you!

Gill
x
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 11:53 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

how about hide and seek......your never too old to play that!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:41 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

lmao.......Postmans knock I remember playin that....always ended up way the FUGGLYS right enuff
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
how about hide and seek......your never too old to play that!

What one does in private Mrs JFW is ones own business - pray keep it to yourself

Biggy - whatever next

Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:25 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Who needs fancy dress - we'll just come as ourselves the lion and lioness that will be enough [/QUOTE]

OI !
What are you doing on here ?
I obviously need to shorten the chain.
Get back to the ironing woman.

And please don't beat me again tonight.
The boys in the office are beginning to wonder where the bruises originate from
Old Feb 24th 2006, 1:53 am
Anna

Peanuts100 is on a distinguished road

Hi Tracey!!

How are you? I haven't spoken to you in a long time (but then I haven't been on expats for quite a while either!)

At parties we used to have massive bowl of flour with smarties in it - turn it upside down so you have a flour castle then you have to get the smarties out, using your mouth - and obviously you push peoples heads in when they are having a go!!! Very infantile and messy, but very funny!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

i had fun with that one when i was a kid to,trouble is im inviting my neighbours so they ll be knocking on their own doors
thought id best invite them,dont want them complaining about the noise

Originally Posted by biggy
lmao.......Postmans knock I remember playin that....always ended up way the FUGGLYS right enuff

Last edited by scissors; Feb 24th 2006 at 9:19 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.