Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any HELP, the Dream is fading

Any HELP, the Dream is fading

Old Aug 6th 2009, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

In Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really nice
Default Re: Any HELP, the Dream is fading

Originally Posted by autorock

We have not looked back for a second!

Well done and welcome to your new life... not long to go now and it's all going to be sooo worth it...

Thanks autorock and also a big thanks to everyone on this site for all the kind words and encouragement over the last year.

It feels so good to finally be on our way after such a longtime of having hopes dashed over and over. I did not think this day would ever come.

To all those still trying, please stay with it, your time will come too. Have faith and you will get there in the end.

We fly on the 5th sep into our new life. Thanks again everyone.
Old Aug 6th 2009, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

LouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really nice

Good luck!
We had our survey today - 3rd time lucky as 2 previous sales fell through. Looked through the thread and saw the last time I wrote on it was September! Never thought we would still be here now!
Still... Have booked flights for October 7th and determined to go.
Did Gary and Bev go in the end
Lou
Old Aug 7th 2009, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

In Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really niceIn Like Flynn is just really nice

Originally Posted by LouB
Good luck!
We had our survey today - 3rd time lucky as 2 previous sales fell through. Looked through the thread and saw the last time I wrote on it was September! Never thought we would still be here now!
Still... Have booked flights for October 7th and determined to go.
Did Gary and Bev go in the end
Lou
Cheers,

We were the same and finally it came through. Best of luck this time. I think it actually feels a whole lot better when you get there after a struggle.
Old Aug 7th 2009, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

autorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to allautorock is a name known to all

Originally Posted by In Like Flynn
Cheers,

We were the same and finally it came through. Best of luck this time. I think it actually feels a whole lot better when you get there after a struggle.
I'll drink to that!

PS. Speaking of drink; Dan Murphy's - OMG! Best bottle shop ever...

Try Barron's Ale if you're into ales - Aussie Ale that won international Ale of the year... Top notch!