Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Happy Hammers On Their Way To Perth??

Wikiposts

Any Happy Hammers On Their Way To Perth??

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 11:36 pm
Forum Regular

steven'n'debi will become famous soon enoughsteven'n'debi will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Any Happy Hammers On Their Way To Perth??

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
For my sins, I am a Happy Hammer! Have been all my life! Any more of us going over to Perth??

Andy
how do youthink i feel!! im a jambo! weve just been bought over by a squillion air!!! and im gony miss it all!!!!

at least thats the only thing ill miss!!!
Old Apr 24th 2005, 12:12 am
Forum Regular

smood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant future

Dont think we,ll ever find out at ARSENAL.
THE only club NEVER relegated.

Bollocks. Everton have never been down either.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 12:13 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smood

Old Apr 24th 2005, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by fraser

Everton should have been relegated a few years ago when the ref failed to give a goal for Bolton which was miles over the line in the last but one game of the season. Adjust the points and you would have gone down instead of Bolton.

Andy
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:25 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Everton have been relegated TWICE
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

smood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant futuresmood has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by paulf
Everton have been relegated TWICE

When?? Everton have been in the top flight since 1888
Old Apr 24th 2005, 1:32 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

When?? Everton have been in the top flight since 1888
http://www.4thegame.com/club/efc/history/
Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Firstly, I was Born and raised in ISLINGTON, ten mins walk from highbury, hardly supported Arsenal just because we KEEP winning things, they are my local club! and I,ve seen the PAST greats there including Liam Brady, and Pat Rice (went to same school as me:-) ) would you have me support a club further away like West Ham just because they never win anything? sorry dont believe in football martyrs.
and as for promoting english football, well there are a few English International players in that list, dont see that many in West ham side.
do you really think i give a toss about your life history,and your name dropping who you went to school with,with name like Pat and liam i would say there Irish names for a start,and no i wouldnt have you support West Ham,who would want you,true we dont win much and i would be nice to be up there with you big boys,but we aint,how many of you so called fan's would be there if you were relegated,..also what are you doing on this thread anyway the title said..
Any Happy Hammers On Their Way To Perth??...so perhaps your really a hammers fan
Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:48 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve2438
do you really think i give a toss about your life history,and your name dropping who you went to school with,with name like Pat and liam i would say there Irish names for a start,and no i wouldnt have you support West Ham,who would want you,true we dont win much and i would be nice to be up there with you big boys,but we aint,how many of you so called fan's would be there if you were relegated,..also what are you doing on this thread anyway the title said..
Any Happy Hammers On Their Way To Perth??...so perhaps your really a hammers fan

Let's out him
Old Apr 24th 2005, 3:02 am

[QUOTE=paulf]
Watch us show Man Utd how to win things in the FA cup final

Or watch them through their toys out of the pram if they don't and blame the ref
and not congratulate Man u on winning
Old Apr 24th 2005, 4:38 am
?????????

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Calm down dear!, Pat rice is indeed Irish, but went to school in north london.
you made the point about following winning sides, yes I do ARSENAL, and I have followed them for over 30 years.
And who might you follow Fraser living in Essex, probably Liverpool or Man Utd, or are you one of these NEW Chelsea supporters who,ve never seen the inside of Stamford bridge?

EDIT: forget that just seen you support WH.

Last edited by paulf; Apr 24th 2005 at 4:42 am.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 4:48 am

Calm down dear!, Pat rice is indeed Irish, but went to school in north london.
you made the point about following winning sides, yes I do ARSENAL, and I have followed them for over 30 years.
And who might you follow Fraser living in Essex, probably Liverpool or Man Utd, or are you one of these NEW Chelsea supporters who,ve never seen the inside of Stamford bridge?

EDIT: forget that just seen you support WH.
No I'm a Hammer mate

I'll edit as well obviously paying as much attention as you
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

steven'n'debi will become famous soon enoughsteven'n'debi will become famous soon enough
Wink Re: Any Happy Hammers On Their Way To Perth??

Originally Posted by fraser
No I'm a Hammer mate

I'll edit as well obviously paying as much attention as you
http://boards.footymad.net

ya'll in the wrong forum!!
Old May 20th 2005, 1:25 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

For Hammers fans in oz or those that like to have a punt, have a look at Rosehill (Sydney) today Race 6 Number 9.
Old May 21st 2005, 5:16 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NJJ
For Hammers fans in oz or those that like to have a punt, have a look at Rosehill (Sydney) today Race 6 Number 9.

bastad thing finished last