Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Happy Hammers On Their Way To Perth??

Any Happy Hammers On Their Way To Perth??

Old Apr 23rd 2005, 9:57 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice
Question Any Happy Hammers On Their Way To Perth??

For my sins, I am a Happy Hammer! Have been all my life! Any more of us going over to Perth??

Andy
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 10:04 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Happy Hammers On Their Way To Perth??

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
For my sins, I am a Happy Hammer! Have been all my life! Any more of us going over to Perth??

Andy
Not any happy ones, I'll be an unhappy one in Melbourne
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 10:31 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Andy

I'm in VIC, there's another chap who posts here who's west ham in Melbourne too (fire eater i think his BE name is). We were thinking of forming an unofficial bond with North Melbourne AFL team, but seeing as you are moving to perth I guess that wouldn't suit you LOL.

Nick
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 10:32 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Andy
Hi Andy,
I'm arriving in Perth on the 28th April.

Paul
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 11:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

Andy

How can any Hammer be happy at the moment? Unless you havent seen any results for about 3 years.

Andy
Old Apr 24th 2005, 5:21 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy thomas
How can any Hammer be happy at the moment? Unless you havent seen any results for about 3 years.

Andy
You got that right Andy
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Andy
Going to Perth(well if all goes ok) Andy...West Ham are of course the greatest team in the world,and the silly comments are from people who are sad i think there is a hugh following of the hammers in Oz didnt that guy last season get the telly rights to show the games in pubs and clubs
Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:24 am

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Going to Perth(well if all goes ok) Andy...West Ham are of course the greatest team in the world,and the silly comments are from people who are sad i think there is a hugh following of the hammers in Oz didnt that guy last season get the telly rights to show the games in pubs and clubs

Yeah he did
Old Apr 24th 2005, 8:16 am
Going to Perth late 2005

timk is on a distinguished road

Andy
Our family supports the hammers, not having a good time at the moment, always dreaming of jam tommorow.

I think the hammers in the past have had oz tours, during the summer, don't suppose they will happen for a while now

Cheers
Tim
Old Apr 24th 2005, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Any Happy Hammers On Their Way To Perth??

West Ham are of course the greatest team in the world,and the silly comments are from people who are sad

Obviously West Ham must be the greatest team in the world, your judgement is unquestionable, I'll just carry on being "sad" then.

Andy
Old Apr 24th 2005, 8:35 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

West Ham, yes a lowly positioned LONDON club, whats the football like in those LOWER divisions?,
Dont think we,ll ever find out at ARSENAL.
THE only club NEVER relegated.
Watch us show Man Utd how to win things in the FA cup final, or watch Chelsea show you how to BUY trophies, £88mill loss for 1 season LOL, we spent 6 mill ROFLMAO, well done Chelsea, HAHAHAHA.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paulf
West Ham, yes a lowly positioned LONDON club, whats the football like in those LOWER divisions?,
Dont think we,ll ever find out at ARSENAL.
THE only club NEVER relegated.
Watch us show Man Utd how to win things in the FA cup final, or watch Chelsea show you how to BUY trophies, £88mill loss for 1 season LOL, we spent 6 mill ROFLMAO, well done Chelsea, HAHAHAHA.
look at this lot and tell me what ArseArsenel are doing to promote english football,you like my son are only intrested in a winning team,West Ham's Academy have done so much for english football and most team players have been through that academy...

G
Ashley Cole

Patrick Vieira

Robert Pires

Fredrik Ljungberg

Jose Antonio Reyes

Dennis Bergkamp

Robin van Persie

Lauren

Stuart Taylor

Thierry Henry

Francesc Fabregas

Mathieu Flamini

Edu

Pascal Cygan

Gilberto

Philippe Senderos

Gael Clichy

Sol Campbell

Manuel Almunia

Emmanuel Eboue

Kolo Toure

Jeremie Aliadiere

Justin Hoyte

Adam Birchall

Johan Djourou

Sebastian Larsson

Arturo Lupoli

Quincy Owusu Abeyie

Olafur-Ingi Skulason

Ryan Smith

Chris Wright

Sebastian Svard

Ryan Garry

Daniel Karbassiyoon
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Steve2438]look at this lot and tell me what ArseArsenel are doing to promote english football,you like my son are only intrested in a winning team,West Ham's Academy have done so much for english football and most team players have been through that academy...

That'll be why you are where you are then

Andy. And you cant accuse me of going for the winning team lol
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=andy thomas]
look at this lot and tell me what ArseArsenel are doing to promote english football,you like my son are only intrested in a winning team,West Ham's Academy have done so much for english football and most team players have been through that academy...

That'll be why you are where you are then

Andy. And you cant accuse me of going for the winning team lol
at the end of the day it's down to money,without it :scared:
Old Apr 24th 2005, 10:09 am
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

G
Ashley Cole

Patrick Vieira

Robert Pires

Fredrik Ljungberg

Jose Antonio Reyes

Dennis Bergkamp

Robin van Persie

Lauren

Stuart Taylor

Thierry Henry

Francesc Fabregas

Mathieu Flamini

Edu

Pascal Cygan

Gilberto

Philippe Senderos

Gael Clichy

Sol Campbell

Manuel Almunia

Emmanuel Eboue

Kolo Toure

Jeremie Aliadiere

Justin Hoyte

Adam Birchall

Johan Djourou

Sebastian Larsson

Arturo Lupoli

Quincy Owusu Abeyie

Olafur-Ingi Skulason

Ryan Smith

Chris Wright

Sebastian Svard

Ryan Garry

Daniel Karbassiyoon
Firstly, I was Born and raised in ISLINGTON, ten mins walk from highbury, hardly supported Arsenal just because we KEEP winning things, they are my local club! and I,ve seen the PAST greats there including Liam Brady, and Pat Rice (went to same school as me:-) ) would you have me support a club further away like West Ham just because they never win anything? sorry dont believe in football martyrs.
and as for promoting english football, well there are a few English International players in that list, dont see that many in West ham side.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.