Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any Glaziers In Brisbane?

Any Glaziers In Brisbane?

Old Aug 8th 2005, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

micnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the rough
Default Any Glaziers In Brisbane?

Would be interested to hear from anyone either working as or with knowledge of glaziers in Brisbane. My husband is a glazier and we are looking at settling in Brisbane hopefully early 2006.

We have looked on Wagenet (?) at average wages and it seems practically on par with wages in our part of England. Do these statistics give the true picture?

All opinions welcome, including any views on the availability of work in this trade.
Old Aug 8th 2005, 7:23 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Glaziers In Brisbane?

I think they're all in England buying football clubs
Old Aug 8th 2005, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

micnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the roughmicnic is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Any Glaziers In Brisbane?

Hubby appreciated that! went straight over my head.

Wish of course my glazier was purchasing football club - would ease financial drain of migrating!