Reload this Page >

Any General Electricians Working In Perth

Wikiposts

Any General Electricians Working In Perth

Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:46 pm
The Marriott's

kev9672jedi will become famous soon enough
Question Any General Electricians Working In Perth

Hi just wondering if there was anyone who is either living in Perth, or planning to live in Perth and work as a general electrician?

We are just starting the whole emigration process and would be very grateful of any info about this trade in Perth i.e is there plenty work? what are the hours like? and most importantly whats the pay like?

Thanks Julie and Kev
Old Mar 15th 2007, 11:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any General Electricians Working In Perth

Originally Posted by kev9672jedi
Hi just wondering if there was anyone who is either living in Perth, or planning to live in Perth and work as a general electrician?

We are just starting the whole emigration process and would be very grateful of any info about this trade in Perth i.e is there plenty work? what are the hours like? and most importantly whats the pay like?

Thanks Julie and Kev

Not everyone reads this forum, try asking in this one you may get more answers. http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97

Plus there's loads of info in there, so have a look around
Old Mar 16th 2007, 12:03 am
The Marriott's

kev9672jedi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kev9672jedi

Thanks Julie and Kev
Thanks Wendy didnt know about forum I'll get reading!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Hi

We're headed for Perth, hubby is an electrician too Ultimately he wants to start up his own electrical business as he's been self employed for 15+ years here and will find it strange working for someone else after all that time!

Good luck with everything.

Karen & Co
Old Nov 21st 2007, 7:34 pm
been here b4

hcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of lighthcmcman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Hi

We're headed for Perth, hubby is an electrician too Ultimately he wants to start up his own electrical business as he's been self employed for 15+ years here and will find it strange working for someone else after all that time!

Good luck with everything.

Karen & Co
when do you think you will be in Perth? sounds like your husband and i have the same plans, i am also sparky and plan to go self employed when there , drop me a line

Tony
Old Nov 21st 2007, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough

Don't you guys forget all the bs you have to go through to get a licence can take up to 6 months in WA. I'm having to do auto electrical work (only 24 so no licence needed) while I wait for my ticket and it's horrible and long hours
If you guys need a sparky when you set up drop me a line