Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any early retirees o the Sunshine Coast

Any early retirees o the Sunshine Coast

Old Oct 26th 2007, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Gill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any early retirees o the Sunshine Coast

Originally Posted by somme
Thanks for this Gill C, a freind is going to have him until we have settled in and I can make a decision on what is best for HIM, thanks for the email I have had intermittent internet connection for the last week, lets hope it is resolved now.

Looking forward to meeting up in December
Good to hear that you have made a decision that your happy with, if you PM me I will give you our phone number and you gave give us a call when your arrive. Looking forward to meeting u
Old Nov 12th 2007, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

Gill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant futureGill C has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Richard007
hi all. We live at Sunrise Beach next door to Noosa and would love to meet with some locals....We are 37 & 36 and little girl is 4 and a half

to easy
Hi Richard,

Maybe we should arrange a meet up in December, Somme arrives on the 9th so I guess any time after that. You never said if your wife works or not as my daughter has a 20month old and would love to meet up with other mums for coffee. I've got her to put a post up but I think she needs to move it to the meet-ups section. Anyway have a think about a meet up and let me know
Old Dec 9th 2007, 7:56 pm
Just Joined

lara48 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by somme
Sounds like we have got a meet up on the way
Hi again,

Been up north for a while so havn't been checking this out.

Any news on a meet up??? hope you haven't arranged one by PM and I've missed out. Would love to meet up over the holidays if anyones up for it.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 7:16 pm
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gill C
Hi there, just saw that you are going to be around Noosa, that only 20 mins from us and nearer for Lara48. Do keep in touch, love to meet up for coffee. Maybee we can set up that new meet up once you are here.
hmmm..did i hear meet up for coffee
i would love to join you for a coffee and a chat. Buderim is 30 mins from Noosa and my little car knows the way
Ange x
Old Dec 10th 2007, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Whitby Wanderers
hmmm..did i hear meet up for coffee
i would love to join you for a coffee and a chat. Buderim is 30 mins from Noosa and my little car knows the way
Ange x
Hi Ange

I would love to meet up for coffee with you and Lara if that's OK. Maybe Somme could come too, she'll be calling me when when shes settled. I live between Cooroy and Pomona - 20 mins from Noosa. PM me if you would like to meet up. I'll try and drag the OH to the meet on Saturday.
Old Dec 11th 2007, 7:18 am
Marvin for PM

Whitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really niceWhitby Wanderers is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gill C
Hi Ange

I would love to meet up for coffee with you and Lara if that's OK. Maybe Somme could come too, she'll be calling me when when shes settled. I live between Cooroy and Pomona - 20 mins from Noosa. PM me if you would like to meet up. I'll try and drag the OH to the meet on Saturday.
Yes drag him there Gill and i will bring Si! i will pm you about coffee
Ange
Old Jan 4th 2008, 3:17 am
Just Joined

kathkim is an unknown quantity at this point

HI Its a shame we dont live nearer ,would love to make new friends , weve been in oz for 20 yrs originally from Hetfordshire but go back every couple of years for a a holiday. We live more south east of Brisbane,hope you make lots of new friends: