Reload this Page >

Any couples in Manly??

Any couples in Manly??

Old Feb 15th 2009, 8:30 pm
Just Joined

marina01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any couples in Manly??

Hi,

My partner and I have been in Manly since December and are looking for some couples who want to meet up for a few bevies.
I am 27 and Matthew is 30 and we are both from Cardiff in Wales, We are both easy going, social and love a good drink.

Let me know if any of you fancy to mett up.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:09 pm
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any couples in Manly??

Which 'Manly' are you in? NSW or QLD?

I'm not in either Manly but that was my first thought!

Graham
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:25 pm
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by northerner
Which 'Manly' are you in? NSW or QLD?

I'm not in either Manly but that was my first thought!

Graham
Mine too, but since I didn't live in either I thought I'd let everyone else sort it out!

So to the OP.... you might want to mention which state you are in to avoid confusion as there is a Manly in Sydney and also one in Brisbane.

Edited to add: It appears that the poster is in Sydney, perhaps they could change the title if it's still possible.

Last edited by comet555; Feb 15th 2009 at 11:27 pm. Reason: Discovered that the poster is from Sydney after a bit of digging.
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:35 pm
SNH
BE Enthusiast

SNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud of

There's a Manly in Queensland?

You learn something new every day.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 12:37 am
Just Joined

marina01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Any couples in Manly??

Hi All,

Sorry I do mean Manly NSW.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 1:02 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SNH
There's a Manly in Queensland?

You learn something new every day.

Yeh stayed there when we first arrived. Not as nice as the NSW one but still.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 18th 2009, 6:40 am
Just Joined

thethingtodoisnotopanic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys we arrived in Manly on January 9th this year!! Have now found a rental in Birkdale and would love to meet up. Im 30 and partner 36, no kids!
Old Feb 18th 2009, 6:47 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thethingtodoisnotopanic
Hi Guys we arrived in Manly on January 9th this year!! Have now found a rental in Birkdale and would love to meet up. Im 30 and partner 36, no kids!
There's a few posts from peeps around the area. There's a few couples going out for a game of ten pin bowling then booze after in the city. Check out the meet ups.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 18th 2009, 6:56 am
Just Joined

thethingtodoisnotopanic is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Ginny will check it out!
Old Feb 18th 2009, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thethingtodoisnotopanic
Thanks Ginny will check it out!
Here you go done it for you !
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=591563

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=591563

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=585984

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=591763

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hlight=camping

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ighlight=curry

Welcome to the Bayside by the way