Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any carpenters in/going to Perth

Any carpenters in/going to Perth

Old Dec 31st 2004, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all
Default Any carpenters in/going to Perth

Hiya,

Just wondered if there was any chippy's in perth who could give me a little info,also are there any others who are on the way there.

dave
Old Jan 1st 2005, 11:37 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any carpenters in/going to Perth

Hi Dave

Here you go I'll bump this to the top for you nobody has replied yet.

See you tomorrow
Ang
Old Jan 1st 2005, 11:39 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice

Originally Posted by chippy dave
Hiya,

Just wondered if there was any chippy's in perth who could give me a little info,also are there any others who are on the way there.

dave

Go on chat now there is someones hubby who is carpenter....
Old Jan 1st 2005, 3:19 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

I am a carpenter on my way to Perth when we sell the house.
What can I do for you.

John
Old Jan 1st 2005, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Pauline
I am a carpenter on my way to Perth when we sell the house.
What can I do for you.

John
Hello john,

Just wondered what you might know about the work situation at the moment in and around perth in particular new build work.I know when we were there last it was busy,it scared me a little to see the lack of timber work in some of the new houses going up though.Also do you know if builders are getting into timber framing more over on that coast,i know when we were there i saw a few from the first floor up but i'm sure recently someone told me they had seen them from ground floor (thats what i do over here at the moment).

dave
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 12:11 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

hi,
my hubby is a carpenter by trade and now works as a lecturer at tafe(college). I will ask him for his pearls of wisdom
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 10:15 am
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Hi Dave

My father is over there at the moment and he is a chippie. They have jobs in the paper constantly. He got a job straight away and he is in his 60's. So there is hope for us. We have also had a lot of plans sent through from dad they are timber framed.
I would also like to get into New build side of things.

Pauline

I will get John to add more when he gets back