Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any advice for Loose?

Any advice for Loose?

Old Jul 20th 2004, 10:57 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any advice for Loose?

Right, as some of you know, our forum buddy Loose is off to Oz next Thursday. And, since he isn't generally able to get online anymore, he's got loads of questions about what he needs to do before he goes. He's not even got round to packing yet....

So, has anyone got a decent To Do list that I can pass onto him?

He says to say hello by the way!
Old Jul 20th 2004, 10:59 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

.....didn't larrisa do one? :| she did it in 3 parts? i think. do a search it's there somewhere.

additional: I just had a quick look in my bookmarks. I'm sure i marked it for future reference but i can't find it now. My bookmarks are in such a state i need bookmarks to find my bookmarks...

Last edited by scutterUK; Jul 20th 2004 at 11:01 am.
Old Jul 20th 2004, 11:02 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm....I know Carianne did a three-parter, and I've got that one. But I do remember someone else doing one recently with all kinds of tips, but can't remember who. Tried searching, to no avail
Old Jul 20th 2004, 11:03 am
life begins again...

scutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to allscutterUK is a name known to all

Originally posted by bundy
Hmmmm....I know Carianne did a three-parter, and I've got that one. But I do remember someone else doing one recently with all kinds of tips, but can't remember who. Tried searching, to no avail
ahhh maybe that's the one i'm thinking of. dur. my memory isn't that great.
Old Jul 20th 2004, 11:08 am
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road

Bundy

Try this thread by yafm

Titled - hope this is helpful

Sorry don't know how to link you to it

Julia
Old Jul 20th 2004, 11:12 am
She's a bird, you know

You star! That's the thread I was looking for!!!! Yay!
Old Jul 20th 2004, 12:34 pm
She's a bird, you know

Any other tips for Loose?
Old Jul 20th 2004, 1:03 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

yeah........for every item he ticks off his list, have himself a LARGE G & T........
Old Jul 20th 2004, 1:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

You can tell Loose is a male and not a female. Us girlies would never be so unorganised!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 20th 2004, 1:06 pm
Carramar Perth

Bundy

I think Mlbonner did one recently as well

Try a search on her name

Julia
Old Jul 20th 2004, 1:09 pm
Carramar Perth

Bundy it was this one

Useful info for pre & post visa people!

Towards the end of the post it is for people before they go

Julia
Old Jul 20th 2004, 5:53 pm
Bloody Nice Bloke

ianj is an unknown quantity at this point

My tip for Loose is "Dont lose the stuff that some people send you (namely me)".

Loose you're a card.

Bundy...tell him I said hello.....in fact get him to txt me and let me know if he needs out. My removals are coming on Thursday and so I have pretty much done everything that was on my list.

I J
Old Jul 21st 2004, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

dazandreb has a spectacular aura aboutdazandreb has a spectacular aura aboutdazandreb has a spectacular aura about

Tell him to get his arse into gear thats what.
Old Jul 21st 2004, 6:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Make sure he buys Kylie a lovely prezzie, keep it in hand luggage
I will include my to-do-list, but it is a bit OTT admittedly, plus some of it is female/mother orientated lol... (It's clobbered together from a few lists, check Carrianne's three part thread... think it is called all the info you need? )
Attached Files
File Type: doc
australia to do list.doc (29.5 KB, 135 views)
Old Jul 21st 2004, 7:11 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any advice for Loose?

Tell him to chill. If it don't happen, it don't happen, not the end of the world. Oh forgot, he's a guy - he's doing that anyway.

Send him all the best.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.