Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Any 14yr Olds Moving 2 Aussie?!?!?!?!?

Any 14yr Olds Moving 2 Aussie?!?!?!?!?

Old Jan 27th 2005, 5:56 pm
AuSsIe ChIcK!!!

chloegroovy will become famous soon enoughchloegroovy will become famous soon enough
Smile Any 14yr Olds Moving 2 Aussie?!?!?!?!?

YO YO YO!!! u k people?
im 13 14 this yr in june im called chloe
any 13, 14, 15 or 16 yr olds going 2 aussie?
reply 2 ma thread plze!!!
chloe
XxxxxxxxX
Old Jan 27th 2005, 6:11 pm
Merlot

Default Re: Any 14yr Olds Moving 2 Aussie?!?!?!?!?

I have a 13 and 14 year old sisters, do you want a translating job as I can't understand them (I am 20 years older).

Other posters - is there Child/Teenager Forum somewhere for Chloe to post, she may have a better response rate?

Good luck in Australia, it is not all bad.

Merlot

Old Jan 27th 2005, 6:13 pm
AuSsIe ChIcK!!!

chloegroovy will become famous soon enoughchloegroovy will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Any 14yr Olds Moving 2 Aussie?!?!?!?!?

hi
do ur sisters or u av msn?
reply asap lol
chloe
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
Old Jan 27th 2005, 6:19 pm
Merlot

They do sweetie but they are over here in the UK, so not the best ones to chat too, but they would give their back teeth to live in Australia.

Keep looking back on this site as you find parents of 14-16 year olds come on and their youngsters may like someone to chat too. They could kind of introduce you.

I think Australia will just be waking up, 8.19 am in Sydney so you may get some responses soon.

Merlot

Old Jan 27th 2005, 6:21 pm
AuSsIe ChIcK!!!

hi
wat u mean they arnt the best 1ns 2 speak 2?
im still in da UK
i dont understand :S:S:S:S:S
chloe
xxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 27th 2005, 6:26 pm
Merlot

Originally Posted by chloegroovy
hi
wat u mean they arnt the best 1ns 2 speak 2?
im still in da UK
i dont understand :S:S:S:S:S
chloe
xxxxxxxxx
They aren't going to Australia to live, I thought you were looking for people to chat to going to Australia?

Give me 24 hours and I could dig out their details if you want. We don't live in the same place you see.

Merlot

Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

poolman is an unknown quantity at this point

YO YO YO!!! u k people?
chloe
XxxxxxxxX
Hiya
I'm Poolmans daughter, I'm 13yrs old and im moving to aussie in June so i will be 14 then! Im moving to Brisbane! Have you got MSN? I have! goodluck when you go please write back
Hannah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 30th 2005, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hiyas hannah,my daughter(kerry) is 16 and we re moving to brissy in the summer,here s her msn addy if you d like to get in contact with her.

[email protected]

she s on there most evenongs tracey
Originally Posted by poolman
Hiya
I'm Poolmans daughter, I'm 13yrs old and im moving to aussie in June so i will be 14 then! Im moving to Brisbane! Have you got MSN? I have! goodluck when you go please write back
Hannah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:02 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

My son's 13 going on 14 but getting him to actually type something would be impossible. He's either out on his bike or on his playstation.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

YO YO YO!!! u k people?
chloe
XxxxxxxxX

hi Chloe

My son Shane is 13, 14 in May, we are in Melbourne, where are you moving to. He does not post on here but if you coming to Melbourne he may talk to you on MSN.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

YO YO YO!!! u k people?
chloe
XxxxxxxxX
Hi Chloe

my kids are Jade 15 and Jack 13 both have their birthdays in a couple of weeks. I'll ask them if they want to chat, Jack is at rugby now and Jade will be in bed for at least another 3 hours as it is only 10.30!

Where are you going in Australia? Are you nervous?

All the people I have heard about with teenage kids have a great time. The australian kids are meant to be really nice and welcoming. ) I hope so too as I am going to be teaching in a junior school so they had better be nice or I will have to start getting stressed again!)

We are going to Brisbane (hopefully) at the end of this school year.
Where are you in the UK?

I am worried that Jack and Jade will be a bit bored at first as they live near to London and there is plenty for them to do.
Tara
Old Jan 30th 2005, 10:29 am
heyar!!!!!!!!!

x_vicky_woo_x is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Any 14yr Olds Moving 2 Aussie?!?!?!?!?

YO YO YO!!! u k people?
chloe
XxxxxxxxX

heyarr chloe! im 14, 15 nxt month n im movin to ozzy land! if ene1 wants to tlk bout goin to ozz, email me or add me on msn. me addy is [email protected] so where bouts u in oz u movin to?

rite bk lv x_vicky_x
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:27 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Guys - just a gentle reminder that its a really bad idea to put your email address on a forum like this . If you want to share email addresses its better done in private-message which is done by clicking on the name of the person writing the thread/responding on the left and chosing 'private message' then only they can see it.
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:47 am
AuSsIe ChIcK!!!

Hi Hannah
thanx 4 replying ye i have msn ma addy is [email protected] add me as soon as u get dis e-mail!!!
chloe
xxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 30th 2005, 11:52 am
AuSsIe ChIcK!!!

LOL i know wat u mean im eather on msn or out!!!
chloe
xxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.