Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Another Sheffield/Chesterfield/Rotherham meet?

Another Sheffield/Chesterfield/Rotherham meet?

Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Another Sheffield/Chesterfield/Rotherham meet?

i'm still coming!!!
OH is working i think so it will be me + 2 kids

debbie
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

Rossi7 has a brilliant futureRossi7 has a brilliant futureRossi7 has a brilliant futureRossi7 has a brilliant futureRossi7 has a brilliant futureRossi7 has a brilliant futureRossi7 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by debbieuk
i'm still coming!!!

debbie
Hi Debbie , how old are the kids ?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 8:49 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rossi7
We have just booked a room , we will be there . Probably about 3pm depending on whether Brandon is playing Rugby. If not could be there earlier .
i'm still coming!!!

debbie
Good news guys .
Old Sep 29th 2008, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold

Hi Debbie , how old are the kids ?
hi

josh is 13 and shelby is 11
Old Sep 29th 2008, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

Rossi7 has a brilliant futureRossi7 has a brilliant futureRossi7 has a brilliant futureRossi7 has a brilliant futureRossi7 has a brilliant futureRossi7 has a brilliant futureRossi7 has a brilliant future

hi

josh is 13 and shelby is 11
My son is 14 , he maybe coming too .
Old Sep 29th 2008, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

My son is 14 , he maybe coming too .
Who on earth is that on your avatar?!!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tasmas
Who on earth is that on your avatar?!!
have a look at my signature , thatis one of his jokes .
Old Sep 29th 2008, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

have a look at my signature , thatis one of his jokes .
I've read the joke - i don't get it. And isn't steve wright a DJ, used to do top of the pops and other shit?
Old Sep 29th 2008, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tasmas
I've read the joke - i don't get it. And isn't steve wright a DJ, used to do top of the pops and other shit?
correct Steve Wright is a DJ , this is Steven Wright the man who said .......

My uncle once told me when I was five, 'When I was your age, I was six.'

and

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol

and

I had a friend who was a clown. When he died, all his friends went to the funeral in one car

and

I think it's wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly.

and

Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country

are you laughing yet ......... ????
Old Sep 29th 2008, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

correct Steve Wright is a DJ , this is Steven Wright the man who said .......

My uncle once told me when I was five, 'When I was your age, I was six.'

and

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol

and

I had a friend who was a clown. When he died, all his friends went to the funeral in one car

and

I think it's wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly.

and

Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country

are you laughing yet ......... ????
No, I'm not laughing.

Not one of them was funny.
He's not exactly Lee Evans is he?
I'm not too sure about meeting you and Debs now
Old Sep 30th 2008, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

what did i do?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:08 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

what did i do?
I don't think she means you Debbie
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Icarus
I don't think she means you Debbie
No she means my wife Deb , not you Debbie .

She's a bit narcy isn't she ?
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:18 am
Handsome Internet Guy

No she means my wife Deb , not you Debbie .

She's a bit narcy isn't she ?
The last meet ended in a mass brawl .. be carefull
Old Sep 30th 2008, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

My fighting days are over , much prefer to get drunk and fall asleep .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.