Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Another newbie!!!

Another newbie!!!

Old Nov 29th 2006, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

jonjelly will become famous soon enoughjonjelly will become famous soon enough
Default Another newbie!!!

Hi to all just thought i`d try the site been reading threads for a couple of weeks found some very useful info
Me and my wife are hopefully going to bunbury WA early next year we have our medicals tomorrow So fingers crossed
My auntie and uncle have been in bunbury for 1 month now seem to be settling in alright and enjoying the WA way of life should`nt be to long till we can join them for a beer and a barbie
Thanks for listening to me rattle on
Jon & Laura
Old Nov 30th 2006, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Karen72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to allKaren72 is a name known to all
Default Re: Another newbie!!!

Originally Posted by jonjelly
Hi to all just thought i`d try the site been reading threads for a couple of weeks found some very useful info
Me and my wife are hopefully going to bunbury WA early next year we have our medicals tomorrow So fingers crossed
My auntie and uncle have been in bunbury for 1 month now seem to be settling in alright and enjoying the WA way of life should`nt be to long till we can join them for a beer and a barbie
Jon & Laura

Hi and welcome, good luck with the med's, it's a massive relief when they are over, and you're right, before you know it you'll be here! Karen.x
Old Nov 30th 2006, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jonjelly
Jon & Laura

Hi the more the merrier. Yeah I'm kinda new myself and found the site so helpful but so addictive. Got our medicals tomorrow too so lots of fingers crossed. Best of luck Donna & Neil
Old Nov 30th 2006, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

jonjelly will become famous soon enoughjonjelly will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Hi the more the merrier. Yeah I'm kinda new myself and found the site so helpful but so addictive. Got our medicals tomorrow too so lots of fingers crossed. Best of luck Donna & Neil
Thanks guys
Just got back from having our med all went well i think my blood pressure was lower than when my GP took them so that was relief
best of luck for your meds
Jon & laura