Another newbie!

Old Apr 18th 2005, 9:07 am
Just Joined

haylianaustralian is on a distinguished road
Default Another newbie!

Hi, just thought I would introduce myself. I am Hayley aged 30 with partner Paul, 34, we live near Bournemouth in Dorset with our 2 children aged 4 and 1.
I have been 'lurking' for many months now and I thought it was time to show myself!
Well after years of deliberation, shall we/shan't we and the last minute discovery of having to number our application from the 'bottom up' we finally posted our 136 visa application on Saturday.
We decided to go it alone and not use an agent so fingers crossed...!
Would love to hear from anyone who lives in Dorset or just anyone who has recently applied for their visa or indeed anyone!
We hope to arrive in Australia around August 2006. (where I do not know yet, Adelaide is our first choice but I expect there is much more I.T work in Sydney)
Good luck to everyone with their applications!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Another newbie!

Hayley,
Dont live in Dorset nor going tos Sydney, but welcome to the Forum. The only thing we have in common is were both going to Aus and our children are the same age.
Hope all goes well with your application. This forum is a wealth of knowldge and comfort.

chris
Old Apr 18th 2005, 9:29 am
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by haylianaustralian
Hi, just thought I would introduce myself. I am Hayley aged 30 with partner Paul, 34, we live near Bournemouth in Dorset with our 2 children aged 4 and 1.
I have been 'lurking' for many months now and I thought it was time to show myself!
Well after years of deliberation, shall we/shan't we and the last minute discovery of having to number our application from the 'bottom up' we finally posted our 136 visa application on Saturday.
Would love to hear from anyone who lives in Dorset or just anyone who has recently applied for their visa or indeed anyone!
We hope to arrive in Australia around August 2006. (where I do not know yet, Adelaide is our first choice but I expect there is much more I.T work in Sydney)
Welcome to the forum, don't know how we managed before we found this forum.

Good luck with your application. All the best.

Paul
Old Apr 18th 2005, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

hello and welcome to the mad house,lol you ll get all the information you need from here and make lots of friends along the way best of luck

tracey
Old Apr 18th 2005, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Welcome to the forum. Good luck with your application hope its a easy ride
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all
Talking Re: Another newbie!

Hi Hayley.
And welcome.

We did'nt use an agent also, and we've just had our med req last month so we did it without any help,

Good luck.
paula
Cheshire to Brisbane sooonnnnn
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:29 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome!!

Not in Dorset but our 136 MODL was lodged 6th April, credit card charged 14th April!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:58 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!
ANy questions, just ask!

CLaire
x

Originally Posted by scissors
hello and welcome to the mad house,lol you ll get all the information you need from here and make lots of friends along the way best of luck

tracey
T,

Go on then enlighten me about the smilies! LOL

Claire
Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:59 pm
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future

Just like to say 'hello' & good luck with your application
Old Apr 18th 2005, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Aussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really nice

Hello & welcome!

we're in Dorset, right up in the north east, near Fordingbridge.
I'm an Aussie & have been in England for 16 years. My husband has just applied for a spouse visa (& it's been granted) & we're hoping to be off to Melb in the next 2 or 3 weeks with our 2 brit born, aussie passport holding children (they're a bit older than yours)
Good luck with your application & I hope the ride is an easy one.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Hello !

We are from Poole, ( thats me Nicky, my hubby John & 8 year old daughter Georgia ) We are about a week away from submitting our visa application, and hoping to settle in Perth ! Well done for going it alone and not using an agent, dont think we would of passed the TRA bit without ours !

Nicky
Old Apr 18th 2005, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Hi Hayley and welcome to the maddest place on earth. You will get loads of advice and helpful tips. When you are at the end of your tether waiting for something to be requested someone on here will cheer you up and make you laugh out loud.

You will also become an insomniac....it's addictive.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 7:22 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck
Feel free to pop your time line on here
Old Apr 19th 2005, 7:39 am
Just Joined

haylianaustralian is on a distinguished road

Thanks to everyone for your kind words and encouragement. I know that I will have friends to turn to in my hours of needs!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Paul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to allPaul and Chloe is a name known to all

Hi...and welcome!

We arrived in Perth in January this year.....loving it! As far as work is concerned it depends what you want...I did not find it a problem getting work as an IT consultant in Perth but I guess it depends what you do specifically. A friend of mine from the UK has been working in Adelaide for the last 6 years in IT and he thinks that the market there is good at the moment. We chose Perth as we felt it gave us the best balance between work and life, we have two young children the same ages as yours and they have found life here fantastic!!

Good luck and if you have any questions just ask away!

Cheers

Paul

Thanks to everyone for your kind words and encouragement. I know that I will have friends to turn to in my hours of needs!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.