Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Another to do list.

Another to do list.

Old Mar 8th 2006, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another to do list.

I have got 2 to do list, one is for when we get our visa's like removal companies , estate agent etc etc, and the second is all the things i would like to do before leaving the UK. So far i have got;

Husband wants too go to Anfield one last time to watch his team play.

I want to take the kids to London to see Big Ben and Buckingham Palace.

I am sure there will probably be more. Which got me wondering what other British Expats have done or will be doing before leaving the UK.

Stacey
Old Mar 8th 2006, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another to do list.

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
I have got 2 to do list, one is for when we get our visa's like removal companies , estate agent etc etc, and the second is all the things i would like to do before leaving the UK. So far i have got;

I am sure there will probably be more. Which got me wondering what other British Expats have done or will be doing before leaving the UK.

Stacey

I have about 5 to do lists and i think it stresses me out even more when i look at them. We planned to do a few things before we went but that has went out the window as we are now going 5 months earlier than planned and are saving like nothing else.

Good luck.
Old Mar 8th 2006, 9:46 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Another to do list.

Stacey
Have a look at this thread in the Barbie -

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=358403

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Mar 8th 2006, 9:50 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Have a look at this thread in the Barbie -

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=358403

Cheers

Buzzy

Thanks i missed that one.

Stacey
Old Mar 8th 2006, 11:05 am

Shelley29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Stacey

I always wondered if other people did this. We took our kids to London last year to see the sights and they loved it. We said that this year would be for other things we hadn't done before. The house has sold now and so we are off at Easter.

I have always wanted to go to Paris and have never quite got around to going. That was the first "must do" for this year. Don't think we'll have time now, but I'm sure we will get there one day.

Good luck with your 2 to do lists.

Shelley x
Old Mar 8th 2006, 11:11 am
yeah but no but

glennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of lightglennandkate is a glorious beacon of light

I asked my kids what they would like to see in the UK before we go - Son wants to see Stone Henge and my daughter wants to go to Wales to see her Great Nans grave!!!
I wouldn't mind doing the London Eye and Hubby just wants to see the back of this place