Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Another curry nite, anyone??

Another curry nite, anyone??

Old Jun 27th 2009, 1:39 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Another Melbourne curry nite, anyone??

After the great success of the last one when a whole six of us turned up I was thinking of organising another one, well is sellfish reasons really coz i had a great time las weekend at the curry nite.

If there's a mod reading this could they stick melbourne in the title somewhere, thanx

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Jun 28th 2009 at 3:34 am.
Old Jun 28th 2009, 3:35 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another Melbourne curry nite, anyone??

Originally Posted by Margaret3
After the great success of the last one when a whole six of us turned up I was thinking of organising another one, well is sellfish reasons really coz i had a great time las weekend at the curry nite.

If there's a mod reading this could they stick melbourne in the title somewhere, thanx

Done....
Old Jun 28th 2009, 12:56 pm
Account Closed

Default Re: Another curry nite, anyone??

anyone??
Old Jun 28th 2009, 8:26 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

I'll mention it to my brother Mags. He's in Rowville though. Is that anywhere near you?

Julie. x
Old Jun 29th 2009, 2:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
I'll mention it to my brother Mags. He's in Rowville though. Is that anywhere near you?

Julie. x

Hi there, long time no post, hows life with you.

Yep rowville is near us, all of teens friends there, infact am just leaving in a min to drop one of her friends back there.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 10:26 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mags,
Have emailed my brother about the curry night. Until Easter he was living in Brisbane and just before he left there he stumbled upon the Birkdale curry nights. Had a fab meal and was gutted that he didn't find it sooner. So now he's on the lookout for a decent curry house in MEL.
As for me, I'm ok. Ish! Have put my up to date story on my blog so won't bore you with it here Popped back to Oz to surprise my brother in March. Didn't realise how much I'm missing it there
Are you any more settled?

Julie. x
Old Jul 1st 2009, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

jeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to all

How's it going mag's?

Another cracking response to a melbourne social night thread
I wouldn't count on even 6 next time.....

I would be up for another curry night. Would it be the City or back Malvern way?
I've looked on the pub's website and i think there's an 80th birthday being held in a couple of weeks, a bit of jive-bunny should work wonders

James (+ Nicky if location is city way)
Old Jul 1st 2009, 10:44 am
CynOpt

CynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of lightCynOpt is a glorious beacon of light

If its nearish to the city, me and Jas might make it too, will keep checking in to see what develops. We're based in williamstown so it takes a long time to get home from the east side.

Dont give up on the efforts to drag people out tho!.
Old Jul 1st 2009, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

gill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nicegill and chris is just really nice

Hi
How's it going Mags? We are up for another curry night!
Cheers
Gill and Chris
Old Jul 2nd 2009, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Rodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to all

....x 2 (maybe 3) wouldn't wanna miss oot!!
Old Jul 3rd 2009, 1:42 pm
Account Closed

well the old curry nite peep ave replied.......................goodonya....... ....for gawds sake mellie folks get aff yir arses and make'n'effort, it aint that hard, a good curry, a few beers, ok, you may not hit it off with everyone you meet, and believe me through the meets i haven't, but i have met some bloody good friends and have had plenty of laughs along the way

just re-read this and it sounds a bit sacarey!!!!!!! dont mean it to be, just want to drum up interest, (please rememger i'm old and feeble and 45)

Last edited by Margaret3; Jul 3rd 2009 at 2:00 pm.
Old Jul 6th 2009, 1:51 pm
Account Closed

bump. anyone els??????????/
Old Jul 6th 2009, 1:53 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by CynOpt
If its nearish to the city, me and Jas might make it too, will keep checking in to see what develops. We're based in williamstown so it takes a long time to get home from the east side.

Dont give up on the efforts to drag people out tho!.
i hope you will, coz i want to spend the whole night discussing 'shameless',lol
Old Jul 7th 2009, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

jeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to alljeezer73 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Margaret3
bump. anyone els??????????/
All's quiet in Tombstone........Maybe you should offer to pay for dinner Mag's?
Attached Thumbnails Another curry nite, anyone??-tumbleweed_small.jpg  
Old Jul 7th 2009, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Rodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jeezer73
All's quiet in Tombstone........Maybe you should offer to pay for dinner Mag's?

Och! folk dinnae ken what there missin not much beat's a guid curry: and a wee bevy..or two.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.