Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

annoying neighbours

annoying neighbours

Old Jul 25th 2011, 11:34 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: annoying neighbours

Originally Posted by eddie007
Nope, the moral of the story is you get better results from being sweet about things than being a sour puss
I find kicking them in the ballsack gets great results.

It also helps get rid of some of that pesky pent up rage I so often carry .
Old Jul 25th 2011, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy

I LOVE tne assumption that these students are male

Or is it just girls from shockingham who behave like that????
Old Jul 25th 2011, 8:01 pm
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy

Hahaha.............yep, pick the biggest one, then ask him to step outside, then point to his feet, as he looks down, a swift upper cut to the chin, works wonders.............If he is still standing, refer to Dorothy's option and run!
Old Jul 25th 2011, 10:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mala
recently my next door neighbour has left back to malaysia and we have 4 students who have moved to the unit next door. we live in a unit with 7 units in the block.

the new students( dont want to mention the nationality) have become very annoying. they play loud cultural songs and shout and sing real loud which is very annoying they keep walking up and down the balcony passing our unit about a thousand times a day with the phones in their ears... they even bang on the walls !!

should i draw the attention of the land lord or just try to tollerate

thanks
mala

Approach them and if that doesn't work then tell the landlord. We had problems with tenants next door to us, we approached them and when the situation didn't improved ( lots of subletting going on ) we phoned the letting agent who issued them an order whereby they had to fix the problem within 24 hours or get out..... the loud music stopped. However on New Years eve when their party was still going at 4am I phoned the police...., it was a nightmare but thankfully they moved on and now the tenants next door are much better. Good luck...
Old Jul 26th 2011, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

mala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nicemala is just really nice

all 4 are men