Wikiposts

amsas

Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:34 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: amsas

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Sam,
John was the guy at the pub with us at the Sandown/Surrey meet wasn't he.
We crowned him Mr Sandown 2005
Seemed to know his stuff, and I think (although may be wrong) that he works pretty closely with Glenn Newton.
Julie x

We actually missed him Jue!! we had left to get our fish and chips by the time the others came around the corner!!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:42 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam
We actually missed him Jue!! we had left to get our fish and chips by the time the others came around the corner!!!!
Ah yeah, I remember.
That's what you get for being greedy
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 7:50 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Juliecabs
Ah yeah, I remember.
That's what you get for being greedy

Not greedy, hungry!!!! we were going to eat at the pub but because the others had to wait for sooooo long for their table we didn't bother!!!!
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 11:23 am
kch
Forum Regular

kch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of lightkch is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: amsas

Sam, thanks for the response. Would like to use John, he's been great and willing to take us on, just need a bit more reassurance on him as if we failed, hubby wouldn't go through this again cos sadly he's never keen to move. We (I rather) must make a right decision on the guys.

Good luck with your app! (Btw, what's the 'hic up' on your TRA I wonder?) What skill are you applying under?

Originally Posted by alan and sam
I can safely say John is a lovely man who has (so far) had 100% success with his clients, I also know that Glenn is a lovely chap too, so ummmm can't help you with choice, do know that John will only take on those who have a good case, Can't say for Glenn although i do know loads of people have used him successfully.

Good luck in your choice!!!!!

Sam (alan + girls)
Old Nov 3rd 2005, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

caroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura aboutcaroledouglas has a spectacular aura about

Just to say it was John Nye that done our tra. Fantastic guy.
Carole