Ambler Collins

Old Jan 7th 2005, 8:36 pm
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ambler Collins

Originally Posted by tracey.d
I used migrationexpert.com. Found them on the internet. I initially paid £122. for an initial introductory service where they send you a detailed document via the internet telling you where you can get your points, dependant on circumstances. I then decided to go for their premium service. This cost me a£1247 but was worth every penny. They sort all your forms for you email it to you then you just print it off, sign it and send it back to them. Although you can do it via the computer somehow but I couldn't figure it out.
I had problems because my oldest children are to a previous partner so there were complications there. However, I could just e-mail the agent and they would get straight back to me with advice on what to do with each problem that arose.
That was all I had to pay them for the service. All in all with the skills assessments, medicals, visa application etc. it cost me just over £3400.
The extra money paid for the agent was worth every penny as I don't think I would have managed to sort it all myself. My application went in March last year and my visas were granted in May (granted, I am a nurse so my application was fast-tracked but I was quoted 4-6 months). I would recommend that you look on their website to see what you think.

Thank.s for your imput ,i will look at there web site.
Old Jan 8th 2005, 2:30 am
Just Joined

mel and paul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ambler Collins

Ambler Collins told me As i had been out of my trade 4 18 months i would need 2 get back in2 it 4 another year b4 applying, I went with national migration services in Perth and got accepted with no problems at all, shows Ambler aint got a clue