Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Amazing coincidences

Wikiposts

Amazing coincidences

Old Mar 13th 2004, 11:45 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amazing coincidences

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Eye, eye Jack I did buy the piccy [soz but you were wrong Bix]

Phoenixuk2oz
I just bin rupted
Old Mar 13th 2004, 11:48 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by Bix
I just bin rupted
Ooooo sounds painful Bix.......did it hurt??

Old Mar 13th 2004, 11:52 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooo sounds painful Bix.......did it hurt??
Now now you know I meant bankrupted.

The only time I bin truly rupted was when I had the snip and then I was walking around with a wheelbarrow for 2 weeks
But musn't say too much about that or will scare JD off
Old Mar 13th 2004, 11:58 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by Bix
Now now you know I meant bankrupted.

The only time I bin truly rupted was when I had the snip and then I was walking around with a wheelbarrow for 2 weeks
But musn't say too much about that or will scare JD off
Are you braggin or complaining Bixxy. Most fellas don't want the swellin to go down

Old Mar 13th 2004, 11:59 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by Elaine M
Hi Bix,

My ex-husband's birthday is May 12th

Continuing the birthday/good planning theme, not really a coincidence but more of an observation:

My daughters' birthdays are in late September (born around the due date) and late October (born two weeks early).

I've always reckoned they were my Christmas present and birtrhday present respectively.

Elaine M
Hey EM,

I know you accountants are good at massaging figures and creative accountancy but in my calendar Xmas is in December.
On that basis do you think you got his date right ?

This is a bit of a set up for JD
Old Mar 13th 2004, 12:01 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Are you braggin or complaining Bixxy. Most fellas don't want the swellin to go down
Wrong part of the anatomy - it was the dog licking bits :scared:
Old Mar 13th 2004, 12:20 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by Bix
Hey EM,

I know you accountants are good at massaging figures and creative accountancy but in my calendar Xmas is in December.
On that basis do you think you got his date right ?

This is a bit of a set up for JD
December + 9 months = September

Old Mar 13th 2004, 12:21 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by Bix
Wrong part of the anatomy - it was the dog licking bits :scared:
LOL........

funny innit but if fellas could lick their own "bits" then they'd never go out at night!!

Old Mar 13th 2004, 12:25 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
December + 9 months = September
Glad to see you're on the ball ABC

Elaine
Old Mar 13th 2004, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bix
I must be getting predictable Elaine

Your talk of birthdays has reminded me of a coincidence in my life as my sons were both born on 12 May two years apart.

hi bix, may 12th is my wedding anniversay!
kar
Old Mar 13th 2004, 5:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

karenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to allkarenvirginia is a name known to all

the wierdest coincidence occurred when we first arrived here in september. it was around 3am and we were in sydney having had a brilliant boozy night out with some pals we met on our last visit, said goodnight, commenting on the fact they were the only people we knew in oz (except for my brother)
we flagged two cabs down, they crossed the road and went one way we got in the back of the other and i gave the driver our destination address. he said "is that you, karen?" and i suddenly knew his voice and said "is that you, steve?"
well, he was a cab driver in birmingham 25 years ago and i knew him all those years ago when i worked for TOA taxis.
very strange!

:scared:
Old Mar 13th 2004, 7:42 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

LOL........

funny innit but if fellas could lick their own "bits" then they'd never go out at night!!
Why do you think I dont go out much?
Old Mar 13th 2004, 9:28 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by Elaine M
Glad to see you're on the ball ABC

Elaine
OOOOOPS
Now you know why I am not an accountant

Hey Karen, 12 May is becoming an eventful day too then Any more out there ?
Old Mar 13th 2004, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

This coincidence happened to a friend, it sounds far fetched but it is true, some of you may remember a programme years ago which Frank Bruno done called "People like this", (I think that`s the name of it), Anyway get to the point.......friend owned his own salon but was going through a divorce, sold salon and went to work at the Hilton hotel as a hairdresser, he worked there with another guy for 3 months, other bloke asked him to cut his hair, which was dyed blonde. When he was cutting his hair, he commented just how dark his natural colour was, very much like his own, jokingly he asked "have you got any foreign blood in you"?, to which bloke replied "yes my mums Italian". Now I must point out that my friend had been adopted as a baby and had tried in vein to find his real mother, yes you`ve guessed it he`d been working with his half-brother, it still send shivers down my spine, what are the odds on that and for a sibling to do the same job as you? He not only met his real mother but he has a half-sister too.
Old Mar 14th 2004, 2:58 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Why do you think I dont go out much?
Careful JD.........you'll go blind!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.