Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Am I sick of this forum?????

Am I sick of this forum?????

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Am I sick of this forum?????

Am I HELL !!!!!!!!!!

I often see threads about the expats forum, asking why we use it. I have really never worked out why I still use it until last week.
I got the dreaded phone call from the uk and I was feeling really low and shitty. Everyone who would know how I felt and sympathise with me were all miles away.
How wrong I was !
I got emails, PMs, texts and phone calls to my mobile. All this from people who I have never met. I was shocked. These were all genuine msgs from genuine people who took some time out to make me feel better. It worked, it lifted my spirits all week and made me feel that I wasn’t alone; I had people out there who understood how I felt.
I’ve also seen a few threads when some posters have said that they have had enough of the forum and dint need the hassle. To be honest I never really took the forum that seriously and just enjoyed nipping on for a natter and a laugh. I now look at the forum from a whole new angle.
I would just like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone (you all know who you are) who responded to my sad news last week. I’m more than grateful to you all.

soapy
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:48 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Am I sick of this forum?????

Originally Posted by soapy
Am I HELL !!!!!!!!!!

I often see threads about the expats forum, asking why we use it. I have really never worked out why I still use it until last week.
I got the dreaded phone call from the uk and I was feeling really low and shitty. Everyone who would know how I felt and sympathise with me were all miles away.
How wrong I was !
I got emails, PMs, texts and phone calls to my mobile. All this from people who I have never met. I was shocked. These were all genuine msgs from genuine people who took some time out to make me feel better. It worked, it lifted my spirits all week and made me feel that I wasn’t alone; I had people out there who understood how I felt.
I’ve also seen a few threads when some posters have said that they have had enough of the forum and dint need the hassle. To be honest I never really took the forum that seriously and just enjoyed nipping on for a natter and a laugh. I now look at the forum from a whole new angle.
I would just like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone (you all know who you are) who responded to my sad news last week. I’m more than grateful to you all.

soapy
Oh god....are you still here
>
>
>
>
>
>
Good to hear you're keeping your chin up m8. We've missed ya

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:50 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Oh god....are you still here
>
>
>
>
>
>
Good to hear you're keeping your chin up m8. We've missed ya
yip still here, just to annoy u lot
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:52 am
Phoenixuk2oz

yip still here, just to annoy u lot

Aye...and wot a bloody good job you do too

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:53 am
Master of verbal pish©

i learned from an expert................YOU !!!!!!
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:55 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I'll second that.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 9:56 am
Phoenixuk2oz

i learned from an expert................YOU !!!!!!
Oi cheeky....you'll never be as good as I am

I'm the best.....and don't even have to try

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 10:00 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

We've missed ya
Nearly bloody choked when I read that.
Stop humouring him and he'll go away again
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 10:02 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Am I HELL !!!!!!!!!!

How wrong I was !

soapy
Blimey....sounds like an evangelistic meeting......."brothers & sisters I have seen the light" etc etc
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 10:05 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Soapy, i have no idea whats happened. I dont come in here as often as i used to, but would like to send you my best wishes whatever it is.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 10:08 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by Bix
Nearly bloody choked when I read that.
Stop humouring him and he'll go away again
PMSL.....you are a hard lion.

Or so I've been told

Old Jun 22nd 2005, 10:16 am
Bix
da Bonehead

PMSL.....you are a hard lion.

Or so I've been told
Da Boss is very skilled with a HB though
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 10:25 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about the news Soapy. Hadn't read the rest of that thread - went away for the weekend - crap news but as you say this lot on here can drive you round the bend but are there when you need them.

Hope you got bladdered on your mates behalf over the weekend.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 10:42 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Hope you got bladdered .
You have such a way with words MP.
Such a lady.
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 11:04 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
You have such a way with words MP.
Such a lady.
Thanks Bix I can be a lady but sometimes feel life is too short

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.