Reload this Page >

Am i really this bad??

Wikiposts

Am i really this bad??

Old Jul 1st 2003, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

ellen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by PeteY
He posted in this thread about 6 posts up.

He might also have been trying to be courteous by sending the message privatly...

If somone had an issue (not just a disagreement), with somthing i had said, i would rather receive a private mail about it.
firstly the "issue" was unfounded
and secoundly the message was far from "courteous"!
Old Jul 1st 2003, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rosy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by PeteY
He posted in this thread about 6 posts up.

He might also have been trying to be courteous by sending the message privatly...

If somone had an issue (not just a disagreement), with somthing i had said, i would rather receive a private mail about it.
Quite...

Ellen, if you are that sensitive, I suggest that Oz is NOT FOR YOU!!!
Old Jul 1st 2003, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Rosy
Quite...

Ellen, if you are that sensitive, I suggest that Oz is NOT FOR YOU!!!
is it being sensitive challenging someone on a public forum?

oz is very much for me thank you rosy, as I AM AS HARD AS NAILS!!

Old Jul 1st 2003, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by ellen1

Pity that you`re "as hard as nails" - hardly a good qualification for a social worker that...
Old Jul 1st 2003, 8:52 pm
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Pity that you`re "as hard as nails" - hardly a good qualification for a social worker that...
I would have thought a social worker would have to be....Some of the things they have to deal with can be quite traumatic.
Old Jul 1st 2003, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

porkchop is an unknown quantity at this point

Ellen Dont you just love the posts from people who say
' If you are that sensitive then Oz is not for you'
I have met a few sensitive people everywhere i go, it does not mean they should not be there.
Dont let these buggers grind you down, i am on your side with this one.

PC
Old Jul 1st 2003, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

i deal with things that would give most people nightmares, if i was too sensitive there would be a lot more damaged children and families in my particular area.

Why are you getting so personal rosy, i have no issue with you. All you are doing is what most of us on this site are complaining about, "MAKING THINGS PERSONAL" and doing your best to wind people up!

Old Jul 1st 2003, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

i deal with things that would give most people nightmares, if i was too sensitive there would be a lot more damaged children and families in my particular area.

Why are you getting so personal rosy, i have no issue with you. All you are doing is what most of us on this site are complaining about, "MAKING THINGS PERSONAL" and doing your best to wind people up!

#
I wasn`t the one who "got personal" first Ellen! You were the one who decided to tell everyone you were "hard as nails"... thereby telling all about your PERSONality...

Before this gets into a pretty silly slanging match, I merely pointed out that "sensitive" is not one of the Australian people`s natural traits...and therefore those who are sensitive may find it a little more difficult to integrate than those who are not. Great that you are like them - I wish you well...
Old Jul 1st 2003, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Ellen, this is a membership requirement of the dotty fan-club!

Some people just don't see it. Perhaps someone should take the time to copy a few samples of dotty's cutting remarks, just as a refresher for some of the new members....and perhaps the weekly "for all you dreamers who think Oz is a crime free utopia blah blah blah......" when nobody says that, ever..

Anyway, I said it earlier but you're fighting a losing battle here, 'they' can say what they like, but you have to walk away..Simple!

Gra..
Old Jul 1st 2003, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Gra.B
Ellen, this is a membership requirement of the dotty fan-club!

Gra..
T-shirts, knickers and posters will be available soon, PB tried to hi-jack my order but its obvious I am better looking. A dotty fan club meets Friday nights, entry is a couple bottles of red and some smutty pics of David Beckham. Keep the noise down if you arrive after 8pm the neighbours complain.

The signed photo you asked for is in the mail.

Love Dotty XXX
Old Jul 1st 2003, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by dotty
T-shirts, knickers and posters will be available soon, PB tried to hi-jack my order but its obvious I am better looking. A dotty fan club meets Friday nights, entry is a couple bottles of red and some smutty pics of David Beckham. Keep the noise down if you arrive after 8pm the neighbours complain.

Love Dotty XXX
ok, I give up......subs are in the post.....where do I sign?
Old Jul 1st 2003, 9:54 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Love Dotty XXX
Think I'll pass on the knickers thanks...
Old Jul 1st 2003, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Gra.B
ok, I give up......subs are in the post.....where do I sign?

Another convert...... its becoming a cult, let me see now shall I introduce a membership fee

better go now .... new members signing up someone called Stoney, ellen, Mr Mover gosh its busy tonight.
Old Jul 1st 2003, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Love Dotty XXX
Here goes,

'Oh Dotty! You are soooooo right! Wonderful post!' (in the style of Audrey Forbes Hamilton of To the Manor Born fame)

Do I pass?
Old Jul 1st 2003, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Florida_03
Think I'll pass on the knickers thanks...
Look I'm not Mick Jagger you know, they are new ones OK

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.