Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Am I addicted to BE

Am I addicted to BE

Old Jul 4th 2005, 9:48 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Am I addicted to BE

Originally Posted by manxfamily
Breakfast table in the morning, lap top on one side and cereal on the other. I think I have a problem.

I need help
theres your problem.
BREAKFAST !!!!!!!!
dont eat, you can get more posts in before you get to work
Old Jul 4th 2005, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
theres your problem.
BREAKFAST !!!!!!!!
dont eat, you can get more posts in before you get to work
True, but I need the energy to maintain the post count throughout the day.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 9:52 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

True, but I need the energy to maintain the post count throughout the day.
good point
RED BULL, there u go. big straw so u dont even need to lift the can
Old Jul 4th 2005, 9:54 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

try being without a computer for 10 days......cold turkey or what.....

michelle
Old Jul 4th 2005, 9:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by bun
try being without a computer for 10 days......cold turkey or what.....

michelle
Your sick to even suggest such a thing
Old Jul 4th 2005, 9:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

to be honest my post count has been down recently I havnt been able to get on the laptop as my daughter has been on it a lot - guess what - shes been on the BE site also... ...its a family problem.

We need to get those visas real quick
Old Jul 4th 2005, 9:58 pm
Master of verbal pish©

to be honest my post count has been down recently I havnt been able to get on the laptop as my daughter has been on it a lot - guess what - shes been on the BE site also... ...its a family problem.

We need to get those visas real quick
you let your kids on the pc??? your mad , mad i tell ya
Old Jul 4th 2005, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by soapy
you let your kids on the pc??? your mad , mad i tell ya
only if they are using the BE site!!!
Old Jul 4th 2005, 10:04 pm
Master of verbal pish©

only if they are using the BE site!!!
thats worse lol

its a great way to get them used to the idea of moving to oz
Old Jul 4th 2005, 10:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Hi all,
Like the title says, am I addicted to BE? Since my girl friend received her visa, I resigned from my job to work on our flat to a sell able standard. Now that we have sold our flat and are moving in August, I am organising boxes and flights and anything else that needs doing. However, after or during my searches I seem to log on to this site for little peek. And the little peek turns out to be 2 or 3 hours. It gets that bad that I'm sometimes on here all day and I find that I have neglected the house work that my boss, I mean my missus has told me to do. So it's a mad dash for 1/2 an hour trying to tidy up everything. Has anyone been through the same ordeal? Is their a cure for my disease?

Jim
I reckon you are using it to avoid the housework. Your real sickness is fear of housework. I don't think there is any cure. :scared:
Old Jul 4th 2005, 10:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KatieStar
I reckon you are using it to avoid the housework. Your real sickness is fear of housework. I don't think there is any cure. :scared:

Can I just complain about your ticker. Its very confusing. It says 37 weeks and 1 day, and then says 20 days left, and it doesn't specify to what.

JTL
Old Jul 4th 2005, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Can I just complain about your ticker. Its very confusing. It says 37 weeks and 1 day, and then says 20 days left, and it doesn't specify to what.

JTL
Well I suppose seeing as you have already complained I can't stop you My baby boy Ezekiel is due in 20 days. I suppose you want me to edit my signiture now.

Katie
PS I think your ticker is wrong this is a fad that will last a long time

Last edited by KatieStar; Jul 4th 2005 at 10:41 pm.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 10:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KatieStar
Well I suppose seeing as you have already complained I can't stop you My baby boy Ezekiel is due in 20 days. I suppose you want me to edit my signiture now.

Katie
PS I think your ticker is wrong this is a fad that will last a long time
Thank you, thats cleared that up!

Congrats, and good luck with the birth

JTL

Last edited by JackTheLad; Jul 4th 2005 at 10:49 pm.
Old Jul 4th 2005, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Thank you, thats cleared that up!

Congrats, and good luck with the birth

JTL
Thanks
Old Jul 4th 2005, 11:14 pm

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Hi all,
Like the title says, am I addicted to BE? Since my girl friend received her visa, I resigned from my job to work on our flat to a sell able standard. Now that we have sold our flat and are moving in August, I am organising boxes and flights and anything else that needs doing. However, after or during my searches I seem to log on to this site for little peek. And the little peek turns out to be 2 or 3 hours. It gets that bad that I'm sometimes on here all day and I find that I have neglected the house work that my boss, I mean my missus has told me to do. So it's a mad dash for 1/2 an hour trying to tidy up everything. Has anyone been through the same ordeal? Is their a cure for my disease?

Jim
I used to be an addict but after being jumped on by a rude and obnoxious poster in a thread I decided to stay out of the general discussion.

Oops... I guess I just entered the general discussion again.

I'm Alistair and I'm an addict.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.