Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

To All you Painter Decorators out there

To All you Painter Decorators out there

Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:41 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default To All you Painter Decorators out there

Has anybody heard of Luxury Paints?

We have them in our town but its a new store, so nobody have heard of them and the price seems too good to be true.

Any advice would be great

H
Old Mar 31st 2005, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

markaren is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: To All you Painter Decorators out there

If its to good to be true it probably is, stick to the more well know names Dulux, Solver, Taubsmans.

Do you know who the manufacture is ? or is Luxury paints the manufacture.not heard of them here perth yet.

Originally Posted by biggy
Has anybody heard of Luxury Paints?

We have them in our town but its a new store, so nobody have heard of them and the price seems too good to be true.

Any advice would be great

H
Old Mar 31st 2005, 10:42 am

Originally Posted by markaren
If its to good to be true it probably is, stick to the more well know names Dulux, Solver, Taubsmans.

Do you know who the manufacture is ? or is Luxury paints the manufacture.not heard of them here perth yet.
Luxury paints is the manufacturer....

Yeah thats what we thought!!!

We have sent them an e-mail askin why we should use thier paint in our house and how they manage to have such low prices, and most of all what is their guarantee....will let u know if i get a reply
Old Mar 31st 2005, 12:39 pm
maggy

We have sent them an e-mail askin why we should use thier paint in our house and how they manage to have such low prices, and most of all what is their guarantee....will let u know if i get a reply

Hi doll

Marks a painter and has never heard of them

Old Mar 31st 2005, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

Have a look at www.alibaba.com/catalogs/812/paint.html

Has a paint called luxury paint from china,dont know if its the same one,I will have to ask a rep I know.

Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:56 pm

Originally Posted by maggy
Hi doll

Marks a painter and has never heard of them

Ohhhhhh he is now is he.....hmmmmmmm he wantin a holiday in July lol ma hoose wants paintin...................
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:57 pm

Has a paint called luxury paint from china,dont know if its the same one,I will have to ask a rep I know.

Thanks for that I will have a look
Old Mar 31st 2005, 10:12 pm
maggy

Ohhhhhh he is now is he.....hmmmmmmm he wantin a holiday in July lol ma hoose wants paintin...................

No prob doll but it will cost you a few pairs of wellies

Maggy ( piss in boots ) lol :scared: :scared:

Old Mar 31st 2005, 10:22 pm

Originally Posted by maggy
No prob doll but it will cost you a few pairs of wellies

Maggy ( piss in boots ) lol :scared: :scared:

lmao i thot u would like that one
Old Apr 4th 2005, 10:12 am

Have emailed the company and they have all the Ozzie certificates etc so going by their prices we will be giving them a go

Will let u know how it sticks to the walls lol
Old Apr 4th 2005, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

Its how many coats you have to do for it to cover, thats the important thing,do let me know how it goes

QUOTE=biggy]Have emailed the company and they have all the Ozzie certificates etc so going by their prices we will be giving them a go

Will let u know how it sticks to the walls lol[/QUOTE]
Old Apr 4th 2005, 12:09 pm

Its how many coats you have to do for it to cover, thats the important thing,do let me know how it goes

QUOTE=biggy]Have emailed the company and they have all the Ozzie certificates etc so going by their prices we will be giving them a go

Will let u know how it sticks to the walls lol
[/QUOTE]

hiya
the e-mail that we got back from them said that, they are just as good as the "big guys" and the reason they r a good bit cheaper is......they dont have glossy advertising brochures, or huge advertising campaigns, they go for word of mouth recommendations...so we will see if we will be recommending them or not.......will let you know.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 12:17 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Hey you! I thought I was getting that contract?
Old Apr 4th 2005, 4:49 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wmoore
Hey you! I thought I was getting that contract?

Dont fret Wayne, I have 24 rooms that need painting that you are Moore (get it) than welcome to. Have stocked up on Magnolia (doesn't the paint here crack you up, You cant even geta a tub of cheap Magnolia without some one having to mix it)

$88 for 15ltrs of British Paints trade paint, with Dulux magnolia mixed in from Bunings not too bad I suppose but not quite a B and Q special of cheap ol magnolia.

Kala
Old Apr 4th 2005, 5:49 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Dont fret Wayne, I have 24 rooms that need painting that you are Moore (get it) than welcome to.
So can you sponsor me for my visa too Kala?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.