Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

To all who believe they are Caesar!

To all who believe they are Caesar!

Old Feb 8th 2004, 11:55 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by userjay
noel f, you realy need to chill the bones flower your loosing things faster than your geting them,or you could always just go away
what`s a jet plan
Old Feb 8th 2004, 11:57 am
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by wengerboy
what`s a jet plan
well yea, 1 day hel fly away.could be a long wait though bring your flasks
Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:01 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I got a third badge for train spotting
Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:06 pm
noelf

Originally posted by wengerboy
what`s a jet plan
checking out my spelling wan-k-er-boy

Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:10 pm
Banned

Originally posted by noelf
checking out my spelling wan-k-er-boy
ok noel wats the personal beef with wenger? your rapidly becoming a pain in the arse say your bit or f... off. the more you post the more you become insugnificant ya pleb
Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:11 pm
noelf

Originally posted by Bix
I got a third badge for train spotting
that's it keep up the sprit you are the only one i think understands...

i guess i will go people are getting very personal and that hurts me. after all i was only playing

Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:15 pm
Banned

that's it keep up the sprit you are the only one i think understands...

i guess i will go people are getting very personal and that hurts me. after all i was only playing
i dont think so, ithink your yousing your p.c to vent an anger?leave your s... at the door,mr litrature quoter
Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:16 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

My fourth badge was for long jump
Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:18 pm
noelf

i dont think so, ithink your yousing your p.c to vent an anger?leave your s... at the door,mr litrature quoter
now now then, you are getting very angry , so be nice and i will be nice to you, d++k!

Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:19 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Bix
My fourth badge was for long jump
at least you understand him bix,hope it all works out nie for yous
Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:21 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

My fifth was for geometric design
Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:28 pm
Banned

now now then, you are getting very angry , so be nice and i will be nice to you, d++k!
angry at you???? dont flater yourself nurse thingy boy.i just think your a prick you bring nothing to the table,call ppl names & not much else your a knob (fact) why would i get angry at that?? i dont have to be you. you do,ya monkey.you spout inelligant reteric from other ppl yet youyourself are a nugget am baffled.
Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:30 pm
noelf

at least you understand him bix,hope it all works out nie for yous
you are an ass i have being sitting on your back like your so called cyber (fake) friends so go and play with the boy from the USA and try to understand what this is all about..you are suffering with psychosis fool

Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:30 pm
WBB

yet another troll in our midst, this time done with all the subtlety of a lump hammer.

take your wares elsewhere troll, were not buying.

Old Feb 8th 2004, 12:37 pm
Banned

you are an ass i have being sitting on your back like your so called cyber (fake) friends so go and play with the boy from the USA and try to understand what this is all about..you are suffering with psychosis fool
your deffo not right are ya kid? are you sure you passed the checks for your app? aus is on this planet you know.unless you know of an intergalactic 1 trevor?(trevor was the fruit bat in the fruit pastels add by the way)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.