Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

To all who believe they are Caesar!

Old Feb 8th 2004, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To all who believe they are Caesar!

Originally posted by noelf
Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip
the citizenry into a patriotic fever, for patriotism is indeed a
double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it
narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a
fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed,
the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry.
Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism,
will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How
do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar."

-- Julius Caesar
THIS IS FOR ALL THE FACISTS WHO BELIEVE THAT THE UK IS BEING OVERUN BY ASYLUM QUOTE 'TO HAVE REFUGE' SEEKING A LIFE WORTH LIVING!!!!!!!

:lecture:
I thought that was good! Should be in the cockle thread though!
Old Feb 8th 2004, 8:35 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by wengerboy
i,m glad i,m not in northants 2 nite
Old Feb 8th 2004, 8:37 pm
noelf

Default [

Originally posted by Pollyana
Has noelf wandered into the wrong forum?

Last edited by noelf; Feb 9th 2004 at 9:04 am.

Old Feb 8th 2004, 8:38 pm
WBB

http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar...esar-quote.htm

knew i'd seen it before.

Old Feb 8th 2004, 8:39 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

questionable and down right based on ignorance,

So you thought you'd come along and educate us ignorant types??
stop shouting and make your point in a nice calm manner....take two paracetamol and cut out the caffeine...

Old Feb 8th 2004, 8:41 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by WBB

knew i'd seen it before.

Mind like a donkey, WBB
Old Feb 8th 2004, 8:43 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip
the citizenry into a patriotic fever, for patriotism is indeed a
double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it
narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a
fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed,
the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry.
Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism,
will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How
do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar."

-- Julius Caesar
THIS IS FOR ALL THE FACISTS WHO BELIEVE THAT THE UK IS BEING OVERUN BY ASYLUM QUOTE 'TO HAVE REFUGE' SEEKING A LIFE WORTH LIVING!!!!!!!

:lecture:
Whats a facist?
Old Feb 8th 2004, 8:43 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB

knew i'd seen it before.

hiya matey!!!!
nice new avatar.........erm, what is it?????
been off for a couple of days...any news on this blinking visa yet?? (oops, am I allowed to ask???)

sue
Old Feb 8th 2004, 8:45 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

I THINK NOT, I AM POINTING OUT THAT MANY DISCUSSION GOING ON IN THIS "FORUM" are questionable and down right based on ignorance, for example, a topic on Asylum seeking and the news on people YES PEOPLE who have died for a pound A day off the cost of England and that's ......... IN THE UK, IS NOT A 3 WORLD COUNTRY! ......SO ..... I HAVE NOT WANDERED INTO THE WRONG FORUM.. ....I AM EMIGRATING TO OZ ..........AND I AM ALL TO AWARE OF UNDERLINING COMMENTS MADE ABOUT PEOPLE /MOVING/ EMIGRATING/ SEEKING ASYLUM IN A DIFFERENT LAND WITH DIFFERENT VIEWS ..........

so you think it is ignorant of me to feel genuine sorrow at the way these people met their deaths
Old Feb 8th 2004, 8:46 pm
WBB

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Mind like a donkey, WBB
only problem is i let all the important stuff out, i remember all the useless crap.

Old Feb 8th 2004, 8:50 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

I dunno who he's having a pop at?
To whom are you refering Noelf?
Old Feb 8th 2004, 8:51 pm
noelf

Default sorry

Originally posted by wengerboy
so you think it is ignorant of me to feel genuine sorrow at the way these people met their deaths
i may be coming across wrong, if i am, sorry, i did not know that was SHOUTING , again sorry to all....did not mean to offend

Old Feb 8th 2004, 8:55 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

I THINK NOT, I AM POINTING OUT THAT MANY DISCUSSION GOING ON IN THIS "FORUM" are questionable and down right based on ignorance, for example, a topic on Asylum seeking and the news on people YES PEOPLE who have died for a pound A day off the cost of England and that's ......... IN THE UK, IS NOT A 3 WORLD COUNTRY! ......SO ..... I HAVE NOT WANDERED INTO THE WRONG FORUM.. ....I AM EMIGRATING TO OZ ..........AND I AM ALL TO AWARE OF UNDERLINING COMMENTS MADE ABOUT PEOPLE /MOVING/ EMIGRATING/ SEEKING ASYLUM IN A DIFFERENT LAND WITH DIFFERENT VIEWS ..........

its not good that those ppl died,i was gutted when i found out,i think your judging someppl on here in light of some comments (i wasnt partial to them either.but youv ran in like a dog with 2 dicks & ppl could take you as patronising.i dont need to hear quotes made by some compleat fruit bat from rome.our political climate has changed beyond recognition & if the countries from which these ppl have fled got thier act together & sorted thier shit out it would eliviate the strain put on others.get off yor soap box & talk errm please
Old Feb 8th 2004, 8:55 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sorry

i may be coming across wrong, if i am, sorry, i did not know that was SHOUTING , again sorry to all....did not mean to offend
just say what you mean and to whom
Old Feb 8th 2004, 9:08 pm
noelf

Originally posted by userjay
its not good that those ppl died,i was gutted when i found out,i think your judging someppl on here in light of some comments (i wasnt partial to them either.but youv ran in like a dog with 2 dicks & ppl could take you as patronising.i dont need to hear quotes made by some compleat fruit bat from rome.our political climate has changed beyond recognition & if the countries from which these ppl have fled got thier act together & sorted thier shit out it would eliviate the strain put on others.get off yor soap box & talk errm please
that was very good and i was not condescending just making a point to the Thread "Better life in the UK" Thread sender Wengerboy, viwers comments, no need to use foul words such as "others"!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.