British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   TO ALL "Wall & Floor Tilers" (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/all-wall-floor-tilers-433591/)

stengee Mar 10th 2007 12:33 am

TO ALL "Wall & Floor Tilers"

Moving very soon from the UK to Oz,

I am looking for any Wall & Floor Tilers whom might be able to offer me some good advice?
Or would someone be good enough to answer a few questions for me?

Your help would be v.v.v.v much appreciated,

thank you

stengee

Pollyana Mar 10th 2007 12:45 am

Re: TO ALL "Wall & Floor Tilers"

Originally Posted by stengee (Post 4503650)

I am looking for any Wall & Floor Tilers whom might be able to offer me some good advice?

thank you

stengee

Cresta57 will be able to answer you, but he might be on his way to the pub.....I'll tell him to get back to you later :D

stengee Mar 10th 2007 12:49 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 4503663)
Cresta57 will be able to answer you, but he might be on his way to the pub.....I'll tell him to get back to you later :D

Very kind of you..

Thank you, that would be great...

steve

annqldau Mar 10th 2007 1:22 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 4503663)

Originally Posted by stengee (Post 4503669)
Very kind of you..

Thank you, that would be great...

steve

Think he's been there done that but caught Cresta57 on a bad day when it turned into a bit of a disagreement with a pungent pod of the Capsicum species, do believe you closed the thread Polly.

However, Stengee Cresta57 does normally give good advice so if you wait and he hasn't been to the pub you may get some sense out of him this time (ducks and waits for onslaught from Cresta and before you say it no I'm not special ed :D ).

cresta57 Mar 10th 2007 2:04 am

You pair make me sound like a bloody drunk, you ought to say on my way to work at the pub;)
I volunteer my services free of charge to the local country club, as volunteer barman, I'm not the drunken tiler I'm portrayed as honest! hic hic:eek:

PS Hey Ann you know the small insignificant power pole sized dent in the Ute, well it's now a huge house stump shaped dent as she did it again just now:eek:

Pollyana Mar 10th 2007 2:07 am

Originally Posted by cresta57 (Post 4503752)
You pair make me sound like a bloody drunk, you ought to say on my way to work at the pub;)
I volunteer my services free of charge to the local country club, as volunteer barman, I'm not the drunken tiler I'm portrayed as honest! hic hic:eek:

PS Hey Ann you know the small insignificant power pole sized dent in the Ute, well it's now a huge house stump shaped dent as she did it again just now:eek:

You're not heading to the Belvedere today then :rofl:

cresta57 Mar 10th 2007 2:16 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 4503760)
You're not heading to the Belvedere today then :rofl:

No I have a large birthday party this afternoon for some friends plus we still have Deb's rellies here from the U.K. not to mention Amy & Summer still occupying space that could be put to better use:sneaky: :D
Taking rellies to BNE Tuesday so may drop you a load of Amber liquid at the same time;)

annqldau Mar 12th 2007 8:11 am

We know you are a bloody drunk just a shame you couldn't join us it was a bloody good night.

Pollyana Mar 12th 2007 8:54 am

Originally Posted by cresta57 (Post 4503765)
Taking rellies to BNE Tuesday so may drop you a load of Amber liquid at the same time;)

You'll forget, I bet ya! I'll leave the mint sauce under the mat! :D

232Bar Mar 12th 2007 9:59 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 4509102)
You'll forget, I bet ya! I'll leave the mint sauce under the mat! :D

Makes note in diary......."must remember to beat Cresta to Pollys house for mint sauce snaffling"

Not another one of those poles that hides until you're about to reverse then jumps out at the last second was it? I've told that one in our garden loads of times not to do it but it never listens :lol:

cresta57 Mar 12th 2007 10:57 am

Originally Posted by 232Bar (Post 4509259)
Makes note in diary......."must remember to beat Cresta to Pollys house for mint sauce snaffling"

Not another one of those poles that hides until you're about to reverse then jumps out at the last second was it? I've told that one in our garden loads of times not to do it but it never listens :lol:

It was the big steel stump in the middle of the house this bloody time!:frown:
Amy wrote "Whoops watch out woman driver!" in the muck on the back when she hit your power pole, she wrote "Oops I did it again" after Saturday's little episode:curse: .
Lucky the stumps are pretty substantial:ohmy:

Pollyana Mar 12th 2007 11:17 am

Originally Posted by cresta57 (Post 4509377)
Amy wrote "Whoops watch out woman driver!" in the muck on the back when she hit your power pole, she wrote "Oops I did it again" after Saturday's little episode:curse: .

did you move the beer fridge after the door blew off? Otherwise she must have been very close to your beer supply.
Reversing into a beer fridge - is that grounds for divorce I wonder :rofl:

annqldau Mar 12th 2007 12:33 pm

Originally Posted by cresta57 (Post 4509377)

Poor women she's got post traumatic stress after the first time and now can't concentrate plus all those people there I'm sure it doesn't make for a carming atmosphere and her alcohol levels were probably dropping.

cresta57 Mar 13th 2007 2:19 pm

Originally Posted by stengee (Post 4503650)

thank you

stengee

If you need to know anything specific drop me a PM, anything I reply to just lately is questioned, twisted or starts another round of vitriolic PM's, you've probably had one or two already, everyone else has;)