Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

For all those trying to sell property ..

View Poll Results: Who is showing round your viewers?
Im doing it myself
52.17%
Agent
47.83%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

For all those trying to sell property ..

Old Oct 23rd 2005, 1:19 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Question For all those trying to sell property ..

Are you showing round potential buyers or is the estate agent providing this service? Our estate agent is doing our viewings but I am beginning to think I could probably do a better job myself!!

Thoughts....??
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 1:22 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For all those trying to sell property ..

Originally Posted by Rooksie
Are you showing round potential buyers or is the estate agent providing this service? Our estate agent is doing our viewings but I am beginning to think I could probably do a better job myself!!

Thoughts....??
I've done it both ways and I reckon it's got to be worth a try
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 1:43 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by The A Team
I've done it both ways and I reckon it's got to be worth a try

thanks mate

guesss what ... i am finally going to get round to posting that stuff out to you tomorrow!!!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 1:45 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm getting them to do all the work , want my 3k's worth out of them
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 1:56 pm
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

thanks mate

guesss what ... i am finally going to get round to posting that stuff out to you tomorrow!!!
Thank you......are you still thinking Sunshine Coast or has Bixie's package persuaded you otherwise???!!!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 2:00 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

We wanted the agent to do it, but they only showed one viewer around, we've shown the rest round, which resulted in a sale, only problem now is the bottom of the chain pulled out so the wait continues!!
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 2:04 pm
cheeky tart

Originally Posted by mandi248
We wanted the agent to do it, but they only showed one viewer around, we've shown the rest round, which resulted in a sale, only problem now is the bottom of the chain pulled out so the wait continues!!
We're still in the same boat as you but an offer has been made for the house at the beginning of the chain....just have to wait and see if anything comes of it
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 2:06 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

We're still in the same boat as you but an offer has been made for the house at the beginning of the chain....just have to wait and see if anything comes of it
That's great news, at least there's interest in it, I'll keep my fingers crossed that they accept the offer
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 2:06 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hello mate
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 2:11 pm
cheeky tart

Originally Posted by mandi248
That's great news, at least there's interest in it, I'll keep my fingers crossed that they accept the offer
Thank you, I hope so. I'll keep my fingers crossed your chain comes back together too. It's so frustrating when you finally think you're going to exchange contracts and the bloody chain collapses It's such a waste of time and money
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 2:32 pm
Account Closed

Thank you......are you still thinking Sunshine Coast or has Bixie's package persuaded you otherwise???!!!

Bixie's package was huge!!!! so the jury is out at the moment
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 2:34 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Hello mate

hello matey!!!!!!!

just watched newcastle v sunderland game - what a cracker
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 2:37 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

hello matey!!!!!!!

just watched newcastle v sunderland game - what a cracker
Did it finish 3-2?

I'm up listening to West Ham on the laptop
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

Thoughts....??

if you keep doing something and it is not working then do the opposite
Old Oct 23rd 2005, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

I originally wanted the agent to show them round but it kept happening that the people could only come out of office hours, so I ended up doing most myself. I hate it.

I'm going to tell the new agent that they are doing it. If the people cant come in office hours they cant come as simple as that. I have enough stress in my life without having to look at people judging my house and belongings

Tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.