Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

all Qld electricians!

all Qld electricians!

Old Aug 8th 2006, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all
Smile all Qld electricians!

Ok can anyone who has gotten their Electricians licence in Qld tell us who are waiting to do so,what courses did you have to do,what exams tests ect,what time it took and cost involved? Once you started the ball rolling with getting your ARTC how long from to you hadthe licence in your hand?

Please only QLD licences,start another thread if from a different state as they differ.
Thanks John

PS posted on here ,not the electrician forum to try and catch everyone
Old Aug 8th 2006, 4:45 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: all Qld electricians!

Originally Posted by supersonic4
Ok can anyone who has gotten their Electricians licence in Qld tell us who are waiting to do so,what courses did you have to do,what exams tests ect,what time it took and cost involved? Once you started the ball rolling with getting your ARTC how long from to you hadthe licence in your hand?

Please only QLD licences,start another thread if from a different state as they differ.
Thanks John

PS posted on here ,not the electrician forum to try and catch everyone
john its quarter to three in the morning in qld
perhaps a little bump about 9.45 tonight might get you some replies
or at 7am tommorrow

regards steve
sparky going to brissie in 8 weeks
Old Aug 8th 2006, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all
Smile Re: all Qld electricians!

Originally Posted by steve`o
john its quarter to three in the morning in qld
perhaps a little bump about 9.45 tonight might get you some replies
or at 7am tommorrow

regards steve
sparky going to brissie in 8 weeks
Hi Steve I know but thought I would get in early,decided I would ask andsee what answers we got,we are going about 8 weeks after you,so let us know how you get on.
Cheers John
Old Aug 8th 2006, 5:31 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: all Qld electricians!

Originally Posted by supersonic4
Hi Steve I know but thought I would get in early,decided I would ask andsee what answers we got,we are going about 8 weeks after you,so let us know how you get on.
Cheers John
i`m currentley filling in the artc application form
( if you email them they will post it to you in the uk )