Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

To all men in Perth

To all men in Perth

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future
Default To all men in Perth

Fellas,

Granted I am not over in Perth yet, but from January onwards I will be. There seems like there is plenty of fun stuff for the ladies to do, what with their pole dancing, glass shoes, chocolate liquour drinking and cake eating. So what about the fellas - not much is mentioned on here, but surely something needs to be arranged for the fellas.

So what are the plans then - one night a week and we all go out and watch football (afl or premiership), golf on a sunday, five aside followed by a beer on a thursday night, or something!!!

I dunno it just seems like there is a balance that needs re-addressing here somewhere!!!

We need a bloke equivalent of the glass shoe diaries guys!!!!!!!!!!

Dave

Last edited by darkless; Nov 4th 2004 at 12:19 am.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 12:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: To all men in Perth

They certainly do need it....lol....to get out from under our feet ...but they need someone to organise it for them and you seem the right person for the job, consider yourself nominated...........
Old Nov 4th 2004, 12:31 am
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Swifts
They certainly do need it....lol....to get out from under our feet ...but they need someone to organise it for them and you seem the right person for the job, consider yourself nominated...........
haha, no problem - It is funny but I never seem to have a problem organising a game of golf, a few pints in a bar, a game of footy (soccer), etc
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by darkless
haha, no problem - It is funny but I never seem to have a problem organising a game of golf, a few pints in a bar, a game of footy (soccer), etc
Bump!

Only reply was from the wife of a Perth bloke - come on fellas!!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 2:32 am
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

Fellas,

Granted I am not over in Perth yet, but from January onwards I will be. There seems like there is plenty of fun stuff for the ladies to do, what with their pole dancing, glass shoes, chocolate liquour drinking and cake eating. So what about the fellas - not much is mentioned on here, but surely something needs to be arranged for the fellas.

So what are the plans then - one night a week and we all go out and watch football (afl or premiership), golf on a sunday, five aside followed by a beer on a thursday night, or something!!!

I dunno it just seems like there is a balance that needs re-addressing here somewhere!!!

We need a bloke equivalent of the glass shoe diaries guys!!!!!!!!!!

Dave
Yup sounds like we need to sort something out fellas.
Dave, catch up with you when you get here

Paul J
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:06 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Bump!

Sorry, I'm not really a blokey bloke. Hate football and golf. In fact I'm a boring bastard and only exist in cyberspace.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:10 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Thats cos we are working to pay for the wives social lives.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 7:22 am
Go Banana's !!

Actually the guys are moving on the 'getting it started' front, diving courses - (which is alot more expensive than pole dancing !!!), golf, kart racing, badminton, oh and finding a job!!

Jill

Old Nov 5th 2004, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Go Banana's !!
Actually the guys are moving on the 'getting it started' front, diving courses - (which is alot more expensive than pole dancing !!!), golf, kart racing, badminton, oh and finding a job!!

Jill
That sounds more like it!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 7:33 am
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

Bump!

No Worries...
Will be there Feb 5th and available soon after (get settled etc ..)
Don't really do golf but anything involving the beautiful game and i am there ...
will be looking to play 5-a-side once a week anyway..

Nice one ..

S
Old Nov 5th 2004, 9:11 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

The wife is too busy to even to cook dinner.... she has to do coffee, have sex with hubby, have a nap, watch invader zim, then go out on the town and see Collar and Cuffs.... hard life aint it.

(Yes, yes it is)
Old Nov 5th 2004, 10:16 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Sorry, I'm not really a blokey bloke. Hate football and golf. In fact I'm a boring bastard and only exist in cyberspace.
You would get on with my other half then ...

Sel x
Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

unrefined_mind is on a distinguished road

I never had dinner cooked for me either, praise the lord for KFC, I’m left at home holding the baby yet again….ok - ok playing playstation with my three year old and have full control over PC and the TV remote till midnight but that is not the point…..who in their right mind mind would pay money to see naked dancers…

Graham (perth bloke)

Last edited by unrefined_mind; Nov 5th 2004 at 11:09 am.
Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:19 am
Go Banana's !!

Originally Posted by unrefined_mind
I never had dinner cooked for me either, praise the lord for KFC, I’m left at home holding the baby yet again….ok - ok playing playstation with my three year old and have full control over PC and the TV remote till midnight but that is not the point…..who in their right mind mind would pay money to see naked dancers…

Graham (perth bloke)

Don't worry GRaham we will have our freedom soon enough. Just wish I have some money left to enjoy it......LOL

warren

Old Nov 5th 2004, 11:20 am

Originally Posted by unrefined_mind

Graham (perth bloke)

Sheeesh we all stuck babysitting huh.... at least i can watch sport in peace

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.