char_m is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: To All The Kids Out There

Originally Posted by caz41
HI again
thats my mums name!

I live in Vic/melb/mt eliza
Yes I do but I was scared too!

YOU WILL LOVE IT!
hi i'm charlotte im nine were abouts r u movin a/s/l/? (that means age sex location)
yeah im scared tooooo! :scared: but inm pretty bored here!! and looking forward to going to resterants!!!! bye bye
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:00 am
Age 8

Ozkid is on a distinguished road
Default Re: To All The Kids Out There

Originally Posted by TrickyTrev
Hi Maisie,
My name is Mitchell. I am 8 too but will be 9 at the end of November. We are going to live on the Gold Coast next summer so we will be close to you. We went there last year and I loved it. We had a swimming pool and went body boarding on the beach. The waves were massive. It was great fun. My dad says we might meet you at an expat meeting one day. You can PM me on my dads name if you want. Bye for now, Mitchell xx
Hello Mitchell

we are in the Gold Coast we really like it here and love the beaches.

school is good too.

Morgan
Old Nov 6th 2005, 7:12 am
Just Joined

Exclamation hi maisie

Originally Posted by junior ozchick
Hi
I am Maisie. I am 8 years old.If any kids out there are going to Australia or are already there and want to chat please answer this
I would like to make some new friends
I am going to the Sunshine Coast in December
Thanks
from Maisie.
hello im charlotte im nine im moving aswell but its even more scary for me i dont even know were australia :scared: but im bored here also begging for a new mobile. c u there!
Old Nov 6th 2005, 9:08 am
desperate2go's little un

junior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of light
Post Re: hi maisie

Originally Posted by char_m
hello im charlotte im nine im moving aswell but its even more scary for me i dont even know were australia :scared: but im bored here also begging for a new mobile. c u there!

hi
its scary i know :scared:
my eyes are popping out!
oh dear! you dont know were it is
maisie xx

Last edited by junior ozchick; Nov 6th 2005 at 9:13 am.
Old Nov 6th 2005, 12:53 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Great posts Maisie - goodluck and enjoy

Sent you some karma - you deserve it.

Cas x
Old Nov 8th 2005, 4:48 pm
desperate2go's little un

junior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of lightjunior ozchick is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Great posts Maisie - goodluck and enjoy

Sent you some karma - you deserve it.

Cas x

thank you very much. you made my day
Old Nov 8th 2005, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

AnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant futureAnitaB has a brilliant future

Hi Maisie

We are moving to oz next year I am 9 and my brother is 7 we are scared but looking forward to it. we have just been on holiday there and it was great we also have a little sister rachel who is 2 my name is holly and brother is matthew
chat again soon
where are you going to live
we are going to brisbane
got to go bye
Old Nov 10th 2005, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

Originally Posted by AnitaB
Hi Maisie

We are moving to oz next year I am 9 and my brother is 7 we are scared but looking forward to it. we have just been on holiday there and it was great we also have a little sister rachel who is 2 my name is holly and brother is matthew
chat again soon
we are going to brisbane
got to go bye
sunshine coast i will be near you
mx
Old Nov 10th 2005, 4:49 pm
Living in Oz & loving it

rick07 has a spectacular aura aboutrick07 has a spectacular aura aboutrick07 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: To All The Kids Out There

Hi
I am Maisie. I am 8 years old.If any kids out there are going to Australia or are already there and want to chat please answer this
I would like to make some new friends
I am going to the Sunshine Coast in December
Thanks
from Maisie.
Hello Maisie

I am called Robyn, im 6 years old. I have a sister called Ellie who is 9 years old. We are hopefully moving to Australia, havn't got a date yet but we are going near the sunshine coast.
Where abouts in the sunshine coast are you living?
I can't wait to move out there, it will be great!!!
Bye maisie.
Old Nov 12th 2005, 8:10 am
desperate2go's little un

Originally Posted by rick07
Hello Maisie

I am called Robyn, im 6 years old. I have a sister called Ellie who is 9 years old. We are hopefully moving to Australia, havn't got a date yet but we are going near the sunshine coast.
Where abouts in the sunshine coast are you living?
I can't wait to move out there, it will be great!!!
Bye maisie.
robyn
budarim!
i miss my dad! hes out there allready!
thanks for replying
mxx
Old Nov 12th 2005, 8:14 am
desperate2go's little un

Cool Re: To All The Kids Out There

:
Originally Posted by AnitaB
Hi Maisie

chat again soon
we are going to brisbane
got to go bye
budrim!
it is lovley so much diffrent from here in a GOOD WAY!
i went on holiday there when i was six
maisiexx
Old Nov 13th 2005, 7:43 pm
Living in Oz & loving it

rick07 has a spectacular aura aboutrick07 has a spectacular aura aboutrick07 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: To All The Kids Out There

robyn
budarim!
i miss my dad! hes out there allready!
thanks for replying
mxx

Hi Maisie, my name is Ellie, Robyns sister.
Where abouts do you live at the moment? we live in west yorkshire.
I'm exited about going too but will miss my friends.
Is Budarim a nice place?
Old Nov 13th 2005, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

TrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant futureTrickyTrev has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ozkid
Hello Mitchell

we are in the Gold Coast we really like it here and love the beaches.

school is good too.

Morgan
Hello Morgan,
My dad says he has spoke to your mum and she is really nice. We will live near you next year and dad says we will come and see you and your family. I love Australia and bodyboarding in the massive waves was my favourite.
Bye Mitchell
Tricky Trevs Little un!
Old Nov 14th 2005, 5:53 pm
desperate2go's little un

Cool Re: To All The Kids Out There

Originally Posted by rick07
Hi Maisie, my name is Ellie, Robyns sister.
Where abouts do you live at the moment? we live in west yorkshire.
I'm exited about going too but will miss my friends.
Is Budarim a nice place?

yer it sounds like its a nice place
how old are you?
near london! its a big move moving to a nother countrey isint it :scared:
mx
Old Nov 26th 2005, 7:25 am
Just Joined

Talking Re: To All The Kids Out There

yer it sounds like its a nice place
how old are you?
near london! its a big move moving to a nother countrey isint it :scared:
mx
hey I'm back! :scared:
where abouts in england do you live?
I'm definitely moving now i think I'm looking forward to it!!
see you around maybe?
from char_m (Charlotte)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.