ALBANY

Old May 16th 2009, 11:47 am
Account Closed

Catch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ALBANY

Originally Posted by renth
Lots of great white sharks.
they love the cooler water down there,plenty of food on the migration route from the bight.Could not live there ,but had a good time there ,especially in the whaling museum.Felt like cornwall in autumn
Old May 30th 2009, 7:45 am
SJR
Forum Regular

SJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to allSJR is a name known to all

Hi

We've lived in Albany for almost 3.5 years (originally from near Newcastle upon Tyne). We have settled very well, it's a great place for our 2 girls and we've found the locals to be very friendly but that's just our experience. As for the weather, it depends on what you're used to! Coming from the NE of England, we think it's a great climate but coming from Perth it would be considered cold. Arriving in July will be a bit chilly but I read the other day that we are in for a mild winter - hope so July is also the beginning of whale watching season which is just amazing.

Sandra
Old May 31st 2009, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

lolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of lightlolylew is a glorious beacon of light

my daughters there right now on a long weekend holiday.....hope she's having a good time

hope to have a look around myself one day