Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Airport shuttle recommendations from Woonona,Wollongong to Sydney.

Airport shuttle recommendations from Woonona,Wollongong to Sydney.

Old Apr 28th 2018, 4:22 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Airport shuttle recommendations from Woonona,Wollongong to Sydney.

Just thought I'd see if any of you who live in the area can give me any personal recommendations for the above please.
I have done a bit of a Google search but just wondered if any of you have any favourite companies or ones to avoid!

My friends have suggested I catch the train, however I travelled between here and the city on Friday and it wasn't the most comfortable of journeys given that I'm 5 days post surgery. That made me rethink getting the train as I will have a suitcase as well as my carry on bag. Frankly comfort is very important to me right now, otherwise the train would be fine!
Thanks 😊
Old May 12th 2018, 5:47 am
Just Joined

midwestmaiden is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Airport shuttle recommendations from Woonona,Wollongong to Sydney.

My son used this company to go from Sydney Airport to Wollongong when he was studying at Wollongong Uni. leisurecoastlimousine com au

They pick you up in a 9 seater van with other passengers, or you can hire a limo if you want!
I used them when I went to visit my son and they still showed up at Sydney airport late at night, when my flight had been delayed several hours. Guy waits at the airport with card with your name on. Going from Wollongong they pick you up from your house or hotel again great service.
Old May 12th 2018, 11:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Airport shuttle recommendations from Woonona,Wollongong to Sydney.

Originally Posted by midwestmaiden
My son used this company to go from Sydney Airport to Wollongong when he was studying at Wollongong Uni. leisurecoastlimousine com au

They pick you up in a 9 seater van with other passengers, or you can hire a limo if you want!
I used them when I went to visit my son and they still showed up at Sydney airport late at night, when my flight had been delayed several hours. Guy waits at the airport with card with your name on. Going from Wollongong they pick you up from your house or hotel again great service.
Thanks midwestmaiden, I've actually been back in NZ for over a week now and ended up using a local taxi company. It all went very smoothly though it was quite expensive. Given that I'd had surgery, it was easy and not at all stressful which was my main aim. So all's well etc.