at the airport

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold
Default at the airport

At heathrow waiting for flight to sydney via singapore. No problems with baggage allowance re singapore airI have over just 40kg.

New life here i come.....
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: at the airport

Originally Posted by isgraham
At heathrow waiting for flight to sydney via singapore. No problems with baggage allowance re singapore airI have over just 40kg.

Good Luck all the best enjoy the flight.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:39 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

good luck..enjoy your new life...say hi to Sydney for moi...ohhhh I could do with some sun..!!!
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:44 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Oooo lucky you!!! Have a great flight. Look forward to reading more about settling in!

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:46 pm
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Have a safe trip.
Keep us posted.
Julie.
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 3:51 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow just in time to miss the snow too , all the best downunder
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 4:25 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

ENJOY!!

Kris xx
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 5:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

hey hey
go for it good luck and away you go
hugs Lace x
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

LesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to allLesleyM is a name known to all

Oh lucky you. Wishing you all the best !
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Good luck, all the best in your new life we start ours on the 4th Dec going to Brisbane, keep us updated.

paula.
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pants
good luck..enjoy your new life...say hi to Sydney for moi...ohhhh I could do with some sun..!!!
Got here (Sydney) on Sunday temp was 15C and it rained all day!!!!!!! today has been better but its raining again!!!!!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

Got here (Sydney) on Sunday temp was 15C and it rained all day!!!!!!! today has been better but its raining again!!!!!
Haha! Well at least you can acclimatise a bit more easily. It would have been a shock for it to have been say 35 degrees! And you do have the rest of your life to enjoy the sun, sun and more sun! Good luck to you all. I am flying first week in Jan, so am wondering what it will be like when I get there