airlines

Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:01 pm
pools mad

chrisg28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default airlines

Hi

Just woundering what airlines people are planning on using when traveling to Australia?

Also what class will you be travelling in?

Just checked on www.expedia.co.uk for a family of 4 one way with cathay was £1466.60 ecconomy class.

Chris
Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:23 pm
J+J
Small Member

J+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant futureJ+J has a brilliant future
Default Re: airlines

Hi
We, a family of 4 are travelling out to brisbane on 12th June. We are going with Singapore airlines economy £1460 one way
Have used them in the past and they are great with the kids.
Also got 40kg each
Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

taylors244 will become famous soon enoughtaylors244 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by chrisg28
Hi

Just woundering what airlines people are planning on using when traveling to Australia?

Just checked on www.expedia.co.uk for a family of 4 one way with cathay was £1466.60 ecconomy class.

Chris
hi chris
went over to oz last dec, we flew with BA can`t complain at all!
Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

tony440 is on a distinguished road

Hi

Chris
singapore airlines for me
Old Apr 14th 2005, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all

flying singapore airlines- £802 for both of us- economy
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:38 pm

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Chris
Probably be flying Cathay Pacific on 23rd June. One way business class for 3 £3,600. Did look at Emirates as well but a little bit more and no flat beds. Decided on business class as flew back from South Africa in January in economy class and got the middle two of the middle four. Not a comfortable place to be, expecially as my husband is 6ft 3. Going to have two days in Hong Kong on way out.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:40 pm
Paul, Louise, Laura & Amy

gajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant futuregajjitt has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by natty
flying singapore airlines- £802 for both of us- economy
Yes Singapore Airlines to Perth £785, two of us and 11 month old.
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:40 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Probably be flying Cathay Pacific on 23rd June. One way business class for 3 £3,600. Did look at Emirates as well but a little bit more and no flat beds. Decided on business class as flew back from South Africa in January in economy class and got the middle two of the middle four. Not a comfortable place to be, expecially as my husband is 6ft 3. Going to have two days in Hong Kong on way out.

That sounds very reasonable. Do you think I'll be able to get away with putting the missus and kids in cattle and me in buisness
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by fraser
That sounds very reasonable. Do you think I'll be able to get away with putting the missus and kids in cattle and me in buisness
MIght even be cheaper to DHL them!!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:42 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Don't tell them until you get to the airport

G
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:44 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Don't tell them until you get to the airport

G

I wont I'll just go to the toilet once we're on board.

Although DHL does hold some appeal
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:47 pm

I wont I'll just go to the toilet once we're on board.

Although DHL does hold some appeal

Or have you considered putting them in the shipping containing, I am sure that there must be room!!!!!
Old Apr 14th 2005, 8:48 pm

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Or have you considered putting them in the shipping containing, I am sure that there must be room!!!!!

No they might soil my furniture
Old Apr 14th 2005, 9:06 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hi

Chris
I paln on going out with the wife and daughter via the USA with probably NZ etc. depends on the quote at the time.

I'm just lookig forward to all the baggage allowance 64kg ea
Mighte even be enough for the wife

Bye
Mark
Old Apr 14th 2005, 9:13 pm

Originally Posted by markeh
I paln on going out with the wife and daughter via the USA with probably NZ etc. depends on the quote at the time.

I'm just lookig forward to all the baggage allowance 64kg ea
Mighte even be enough for the wife

Bye
Mark

I could never use a quota like that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.