Wikiposts

Airlines??

Old Oct 10th 2003, 8:13 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hi steandleigh,
a few inches is alot when you are stuck in the seat for hours

I flew with Garuda to Bali on sept 11th 2 yeaqrs ago (Fun Flight)and the flight was fine & I'm 6 ft tall and 19 stone.

Bye
Markeh
Old Oct 10th 2003, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by markeh
Hi steandleigh,
a few inches is alot when you are stuck in the seat for hours

I flew with Garuda to Bali on sept 11th 2 yeaqrs ago (Fun Flight)and the flight was fine & I'm 6 ft tall and 19 stone.

Bye
Markeh

Mmm... can see how it could be a bit of a prob for you. Fortunately i'm 5ft tall ( or should that be short ) and 7 stone, so leg room has never really been an issue for me!
Can see how it could get pretty cramped for you though.
Have read that Garuda also do a 40" pitch in the premium economy class - maybe that's worth looking into if you have the dosh.
Old Oct 10th 2003, 8:35 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Emirates eats were fantastic- almost felt like business class. My Husband and I are both tall, with long legs and we had lots of room to spare. They have one of the largest pitches in economy.
Old Oct 10th 2003, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj
My Husband and I are both tall, with long legs

Hi Tinaj,

you and your fella would look pretty odd if you were both tall, with short legs! Sorry - coulden't resist - and yeah - I know I'M a midget!!!